Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hallywoodxo

They always talk about things from a fear perspective. Thee is a lot of good and accomplishments that can be pointed out too. Just seems like their schtick is to rile people up, get them scared and think it's okay to spend the rest of your savings on ammo and other survival products that the very ppl you supposedly talk against are selling and manufacturing.

Exactly. Fear is an illusion. My grandfather used to tell me that and I thought it was bull ****. Clearly he hadn't seen in the dude in elementary who was talking about whooping my *** for no good reason cause I knew in my heart I was fearful of him. The thing that helped me get past fear is, you fear things when you think you have something to lose. You own nothing in life therefore you have nothing to lose/fear.

@hallywoodxo

They always talk about things from a fear perspective. Thee is a lot of good and accomplishments that can be pointed out too. Just seems like their schtick is to rile people up, get them scared and think it's okay to spend the rest of your savings on ammo and other survival products that the very ppl you supposedly talk against are selling and manufacturing.

Interesting perspective. Do you think they want to reduce the global population or is that along the same train of thought? They want us to stock up on products they profit from ?

Interesting perspective. Do you think they want to reduce the global population or is that along the same train of thought? They want us to stock up on products they profit from ?

I'd say more so the latter. Fear is the driving force behind most economics. Even from a fashion standpoint. The fear you won't fit in because you don't have an item it the fear that the item will sell out before you get an opportunity to buy it.

I think these rich ppl sit around pondering too much.

Too many billion dollar think tank and idea platforms for every idiot with money to promote their sick ideals. They can plan all they want. Doesn't mean it will happen like they want.

I've come to the realization that even today's rich people are lazy and unlike the rich before.

Where as someone could become rich through industy or creation, the rich today are only rich from capital gains ( returns on investments ).

They have no desire to touch or even understand the poor.

They just want a sterile environment for them.

Who's to say when if the populous is down, the rich won't turn on each other. They already turned on us...

When it boils down to it there are only two basic emotions, fear and love. They go hand in hand, they sponsor one another. Love sponsors fear sponsors love sponsors fear...

When you pledge your highest love you meet your greatest fear.

To conquer fear one must know himself enough to recognize it. Emotions are driven by the subconscious mind, be more aware of your subconscious behavior by consciously knowing it's being subconscious.

he also said arabs run hollyweird

art bell is a shill.....i think noory probably is too
not one person saw a plane man, from the first videos, I remember chicks saying it just blew...no one saw a plane initially, but actors started making the plane story seem believable, and the first people to report the planes were working in the higher divisions on the news networks so that tells you right there. 

then the news anchor started the whole story, and inserted the plane into the equation...
laugh.gif

look at the real footage of the 9/11 on cnn and watch the video black out before the plane hit...
mean.gif

I know you've heard about it before, but I can't help but write about it...its crazy how that day was staged, and we all got played bad...
mean.gif

I dont know anyone from my family from the 1800s
In around 200 years I might be someone who is not even remembered by the people I created.

What if humans are like atoms, here for a specific purpose?
And galaxies are cells of a being so far removed that we cant even conceptualize it?

And what if that being....is you?

I'm watching America Declassified and they were discussing the Coral Castle in Florida 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Any of you guys ever did any research on that? I'm fascinated.

When it boils down to it there are only two basic emotions, fear and love. They go hand in hand, they sponsor one another. Love sponsors fear sponsors love sponsors fear...

When you pledge your highest love you meet your greatest fear.

You got me feeling like donnie darko hearing you, all the whilst thinking...

:rolleyes

Last edited:
I dont know anyone from my family from the 1800s
In around 200 years I might be someone who is not even remembered by the people I created.

What if humans are like atoms, here for a specific purpose?
And galaxies are cells of a being so far removed that we cant even conceptualize it?

And what if that being....is you?

To visualise this please watch the first video sorry for quality...

Last edited:
I love the Simpsons and those are great clips of it. but to go into the subject of what the simpsons jokingly did in the first video. Who's to say that isn't what's going on right now? and to my best guess I'd say that The Simpsons parodied the Documentary Powers of Ten. It's below but it is something of amazement to think about.

this is in the National Library of Congress meaning the original version and copies of it are available in every format man has made to make sure this video lives on forever.
pimp.gif

I love the Simpsons and those are great clips of it. but to go into the subject of what the simpsons jokingly did in the first video. Who's to say that isn't what's going on right now? and to my best guess I'd say that The Simpsons parodied the Documentary Powers of Ten. It's below but it is something of amazement to think about.

this is in the National Library of Congress meaning the original version and copies of it are available in every format man has made to make sure this video lives on forever. :pimp:

Thank you for sharing repped! :smokin

Math, the language man created and the language that man doesn't understand to this day. We've went so far in that we confused ourselves.

my take.

Just finished watching this some really interesting points and information covering Nazi ufo factual development and pole bases...

Russian with subs but well worth the read>>>

English video great content no subs>>>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahnenerbe

Viktor Schauberger [1885-1958], an Austrian inventor who was closely involved with Hitler's Third Reich, worked on the advancement of a number of flying disc-shaped craft for the Nazis between 1938 and 1945. Based on "liquid vortex propulsion" many of them, according to records, actually flew. One "flying saucer" [fliegende Untertassen] reputedly destroyed at Leonstein, had a diameter of 1.5 meters, weighed 135 kilos, and was started by an electric motor of one twentieth horsepower. The vehicle was equipped with a turbine engine to supply the energy required for liftoff.

According to Schauberger:

If water or air is rotated into a twisting form of oscillation known as 'colloidal', a build up of energy results which, with immense power, can cause levitation. On one attempt one such apparatus"rose upwards, trailing a blue-green, and then a silver-colored glow.

The Russians blew up Schauberger's apartment in Leonstein, after taking what remained following an earlier visit by the Americans.

Schauberger supposedly was later involved in working on a top secret project in Texas for the U.S. Government and died shortly afterwards of ill health.

In a letter written by Schauberger to a friend it states that he once worked at Mauthausen concentration camp directing technically oriented prisoners and other German scientists in the successful construction of a saucer. In this letter written by Schauberger, he gives further information from his direct experience with the German military :

The 'flying saucer' which was flight-tested on the 19th February 1945 near Prague and which attained a height of 15,000 metres in 3 minutes and a horizontal speed of 2,200 km/hour, was constructed according to a Model 1 built at Mauthausen concentration camp in collaboration with the first-class engineers and stress-analysts assigned to me from the prisoners there.

It was only after the end of the war that I came to hear, through one of the workers under my direction, a Czech, that further intensive development was in progress: however, there was no answer to my enquiry.

From what I understand, just before the end of the war, the machine is supposed to have been destroyed on Keitel's orders. That's the last I heard of it.

He helped design the Bellohzo talked about above and picture below

The retractable undercarriage legs terminated in inflatable rubber cushions. The craft was designed to carry a crew of three The "Schriever-Habermohl" flying disc developed between 1943 and 1945 consisted of a stable dome-shaped cabin surrounded by a flat, rotating rim. Toward the end of the war, all the models and prototypes were reported destroyed before they could be found by the Soviets. According to postwar U.S. intelligence reports, however, the Russian army succeeded in capturing one prototype. After the war, both Schriever and Miethe, another German scientist involved in the design of flying disks, came to work for the US under ‘Operation Paperclip’. Habermohl was reported, by U.S. Army Military Intelligence, as having been taken to the Soviet Union.

The first non-official report on the development of this craft is to be found in Die Deutschen Waffen und Geheimwaffen des 2 Weltkriegs und ihre Weiterentwicklung (Germany's Weapons and Secret Weapons of the Second World War and their Later Development)., J.F. Lehmanns Verlag, Munich, 1956. The author of this detailed and technical work on German wartime weaponry was Major d.R. Rudolf Lusar, an engineer who worked in the German Reichs-Patent Office and had access to many original plans and documents. Lusar devoted a section of the chapter entitled "Special Devices," to Third Reich saucer designs. 

Among other things, Lusar declared: 
"German scientists and researchers took the first steps toward such flying saucers during the last war, and even built and tested such flying devices, which border on the fantastic. According to information confirmed by experts and collaborators, the first projects involving "flying discs" began in 1941. The blueprints for these projects were furnished by German experts Schriever, Habermohl, Miethe, and the Italian expert Bellonzo." 

Habermohl and Schriever chose a flat hoop which spun around a fixed pilot's cabin in the shape of a dome. It consisted of steerable disc wings which enabled, according to the direction of their placement, in horizontal takeoff or flight. Miethe developed a kind of disk 42 meters in diameter, to which steerable nozzles had been attached. Schriever and Habermohl, who had worked together in Prague, took off on 14 February 1945 in the first "flying disc". They attained a height of 12,400 meters in three minutes and a horizontal flight speed of 2000 KMH. It had been expected to reach speeds of up to 4000 KMH. 

Massive initial tests and research work were involved prior to undertaking the manufacture of the project. Due to the high rate of speed and the extraordinary heat demands, it was necessary to find particular materials in order to resist the effects of the high temperatures. Project development, which had run into the millions, was practically concluded by the final days of the war. All existing models were destroyed at the end of the conflict, but the factory at Breslau in which Miethe had worked fell into the hands of the Soviets, who seized all the material and technical personnel and shipped them to Siberia, where successful work on "flying saucers" was conducted. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom