Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I am looking for a video if someone can help me out please. It was talking about Dimensions and how we only "see" 3 dimensions but the world is composed of 5/10? (Can't remember how many). It was a dude talking and there was a white screen as he was introducing the origins of each new dimension. Help
this video?

Shots fired at UFO with 'no effect'

tonight on coasttocoast a.m ( in the 2nd hour)

Monday April 16, 2012

Chris Dunn has used his machinist's point of view to analyze the purpose and function of the Giza pyramids. Brien Foerster, who lives in Peru, has been a student of ancient cultures, and the two will discuss the function of many of the mysterious ancient ruins including the Nazca Lines and Easter Island, as well as the ancient elongated skulls.

This is the tech that SNOOP & DR DRE used for a performance imagine what the governmant will be able to pull off
grin.gif

This girl I know made some comments about the Pac performance.
So the reason i said its te end of an era is because that is what was meant by the mayan doomsday prediction, not nessceraily that the world was goin to implode, but that there would be a huge shift in the way that the world works.

Seeing Tupac on stage dancing and rapping is kinda weird. He's dead, this man is now immortal. Imagine the future of his, Tupac walking around taking conducting interviews. 

Furthermore, it makes me wonder when else and how else was this technology used prior to Will.i.am and Tupac? Because the first time wouldn't be at a commercial venue.

Soon we'll have holographic images and robots fighting wars, if they aren't already. Imagine the world destruction in that

Some and maybe even most of the people that are classified as insane have been evolved (multidimensional) and simply just don't know it, hence why they act the way they do.

That Pleaidians book I posted on like page 10 (Bringers of the Dawn) mentions the resurrection being a hologram
nerd.gif

Chris Dunn has used his machinist's point of view to analyze the purpose and function of the Giza pyramids. Brien Foerster, who lives in Peru, has been a student of ancient cultures, and the two will discuss the function of many of the mysterious ancient ruins including the Nazca Lines and Easter Island, as well as the ancient elongated skulls.
Those places are energy hotspots and I think we're gonna find out their true functions on December 21st.

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:
Some and maybe even most of the people that are classified as insane have been evolved (multidimensional) and simply just don't know it, hence why they act the way they do.

That Pleaidians book I posted on like page 10 (Bringers of the Dawn) mentions the resurrection being a hologram
nerd.gif

My uncle always talked about being multidimensional and how through his meditation has traveled to different planets and whatnot. I used to not believe him until he gave detailed descriptions of where his spirit went
and the beings he met I was in shock mane, but he's also been diagnosed with schizophrenia so I'm usually wary of what he says.

Man took photos of the UFO that abducted him

coasttocoast a.m tonight

Hosted by George Noory

Lifelong student of the paranormal, ancient mysteries and manuscripts, G. Creighton Bradshaw, will discuss how he supports the theories of evolution for the plant and animal kingdom, but concludes that mankind's development is a product of Annunaki intervention with the Garden of Eden serving as a genetics laboratory.

They blurred out or completely removed Tupac saying 'Killuminati' during the beginning of his 'Hail Mary' verse at Coachella. 
Just makes you wonder... 
nerd.gif

These videos are too much for my senses right now. I'm just trying to get through the work week, pay some bills, and go to my doctor's appointment on Friday. Some things are just out of my immediate control, so I would rather just not think about it right now. Anybody else feel this way? Or do most people in here just enjoy speculating? I'm not hating or judging... just really curious what the point or end result people in here want to achieve.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

Good stuff.
The whole consciousness shift theory has always been my dream scenario for 2012. 
Very nice read. Looking forward to the moment where we are capable of using all of our abilities.
Thank you Lamak and this whole thread. As crazy as it sounds I had shivers reading about the 4th and 5th dimension, cause I know for sure I got to have a sneak peak at the 4th dimension. I was sober washing dishes at my boy's house at a party, and then all of a sudden, there was this intense feeling of everything being ONE. Good, Bad, hot, cold, medal to water. It was just ALL one thing in a constant flow of energy, and time didn't even exist. It was feeling like EVERYTHING was on the NOW plateau. My boy tried to get a word in about eating some food, and I put my hand out to him like Martin stopping Pam from talking, and I just soaked in the peaceful energy of being in the NOW with no interruption. It lasted for about 20 seconds, but it was probably the best feeling I've ever had, even better than sex. It was crazy man..... I was agnostic before that, but now I believe our souls are pure energy and will return to the source of a supreme being once we leave our bodies to the next dimension. Truly can't wait to see the fifth dimension...  Makes me wonder sometimes though, are the people that we consider loonies and crazies really crazy or have they seen other dimensions or their soul is hurting so much that their souls are all over the place, jumping from dimension to dimension........
That sort of reminds me of the feeling I get when I stand up quick and blood rushes out of my head. For a quick 15-20 seconds I get nearly completely disconnected from this reality and everything around me looks as if I've seen it for the first time. I love that feeling 
laugh.gif

It makes me think about the article I read about how psilocybin doesn't activate your brain like one would logically think but instead DEactivates it. Our brains are filters more than anything, stabilizing the world around us so we can survive in everyday life. I treasure the moments when I can beat that natural filter and see what's really out there 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

These videos are too much for my senses right now. I'm just trying to get through the work week, pay some bills, and go to my doctor's appointment on Friday. Some things are just out of my immediate control, so I would rather just not think about it right now. Anybody else feel this way? Or do most people in here just enjoy speculating? I'm not hating or judging... just really curious what the point or end result people in here want to achieve.

I don't blame you. Most people are caught up in their daily "life" on following societies' rule that they don't want to interrupt their game plan in "life." Sure these informations or you might call ''speculations'' are hard to believe, but at the end of it all you're the one who is going to have to do your own research; thus leaving you into your on conclusion. Also you're right about some things are out of your control but searching your own truth is not one of them. You can't life is a wast because one choose to find his/hers own truth. You don't even need to watch the videos or read what people posted in here, the clues and signs are around our daily lives. 

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I don't blame you. Most people are caught up in their daily "life" on following societies' rule that they don't want to interrupt their game plan in "life." Sure these informations or you might call ''speculations'' are hard to believe, but at the end of it all you're the one who is going to have to do your own research; thus leaving you into your on conclusion. Also you're right about some things are out of your control but searching your own truth is not one of them. You can't life is a wast because one choose to find his/hers own truth. You don't even need to watch the videos or read what people posted in here, the clues and signs are around our daily lives. 
I understand. Each person has their own calling and will go down life on the path that they choose. Here and there, I do wonder about the greater meaning of life and just have a feeling that we're all being lied to by these institutions that we've been conditioned to trust. It sucks, but I guess I just wasn't built to have a consistent interest in it.. at least one that is unwavering enough to seek out these greater truths. Everytime I go into these threads, or alien threads, or watch documentaries on ancient societies etc, I do the whole 
eek.gif
 ... anyway, sorry about my interruption/rant. Keep this thread going, it's very fascinating.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net has a ton of articles and books, such as by David Icke.  I was just reading his 1994 book named The Robot's Rebellion about a luciferian conciousness.  It talks about how the earth has chakras like we do and the elite are purposely disrupting the energy between the earth's chakras to lower its vibration and increase its density.  Increased vibration and frequencies enable higher dimensions.  I enjoy this site as well as infowars with alex jones because even if they are not all true it still helps open your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom