Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ybyb19

Interesting video on today's society, sorry don't know how to embed

Watched last night.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^thing i hate about the project camelot interviews is that the lady is so damn annoying

always interrupting

they did one with steven greer and dude was annoyed as hell by her through the interview

^ Yeah man, when I was watching it I was trying to focused on what George was explaining and next thing you know she comes up with another question even he's not done talking.

coasttocoast a.m

Sunday April 22, 2012

Hosted by George Knapp

First Hour: The conviction of James Earl Ray for his murder of Martin Luther King Jr. has never looked remotely safe. Attorney William F. Pepper will discuss his investigation of the the case and the civil trial in 1999, supported by the King family, where 70 witnesses under oath set out the details of the conspiracy Pepper had unearthed: the jury took just one hour to find that Ray was not responsible for the assassination, that a wide-ranging conspiracy existed, and that government agents were involved.

Second Hour: George Knapp welcomes Tom Voigt, an expert on the Zodiac killings. Voigt is convinced he knows the identity of the killer, and will discuss the case, the victims, and why the San Francisco PD has refused to do serious DNA testing on the letters and evidence in the murders.

Detected by ISS cameras: Multiple UFOs in Low Earth Orbit
http://www.youtube.com/wa...&feature=player_embedded

coasttocoast a.m

Tuesday April 24, 2012

Hosted by George Noory

In the middle two hours, scholar of Bigfoot history, Steven Streufert, will share both the history of the creature, including the Patterson film, as well as current reports of sightings around the country. In the last hour, cryptozoology advisor to Rue Morgue magazine, Lyle Blackburn, will discuss reports of a strange beast known as the Fouke Monster that have circulated among the locals in southern Arkansas.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

Good stuff.
The whole consciousness shift theory has always been my dream scenario for 2012. 
Very nice read. Looking forward to the moment where we are capable of using all of our abilities.
Thank you Lamak and this whole thread. As crazy as it sounds I had shivers reading about the 4th and 5th dimension, cause I know for sure I got to have a sneak peak at the 4th dimension. I was sober washing dishes at my boy's house at a party, and then all of a sudden, there was this intense feeling of everything being ONE. Good, Bad, hot, cold, medal to water. It was just ALL one thing in a constant flow of energy, and time didn't even exist. It was feeling like EVERYTHING was on the NOW plateau. My boy tried to get a word in about eating some food, and I put my hand out to him like Martin stopping Pam from talking, and I just soaked in the peaceful energy of being in the NOW with no interruption. It lasted for about 20 seconds, but it was probably the best feeling I've ever had, even better than sex. It was crazy man..... I was agnostic before that, but now I believe our souls are pure energy and will return to the source of a supreme being once we leave our bodies to the next dimension. Truly can't wait to see the fifth dimension...  Makes me wonder sometimes though, are the people that we consider loonies and crazies really crazy or have they seen other dimensions or their soul is hurting so much that their souls are all over the place, jumping from dimension to dimension........

Check out "My Stroke of Insight" by Jill Taylor. Gives what you described from a neurologist standopoint. Very interesting.

coasttocoast a.m tonight

Monday April 30, 2012

Hosted by George Noory

First Hour: Author and editor Mitch Horowitz talks about occult and esoteric ideas.

Second Hour: Author and publisher Marshall Masters specializes in Planet X and 2012 research. He'll discuss future global cataclysms as foretold in recent crop circles, including the possibility of two suns, as well as predictions by Edgar Cayce for a coming pole shift.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Anonymous claims to have proof of 'inter-dimensional' aliens

Just watched these vids, really hope they keep their word and reveal all that they know in due time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom