Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lost Civilization Of Atlantis

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/hercolobus/esp_hercolobus_59.htm

I peeped rapper B.o.B's twitter today. Hes been putting out tweets about living off the land to chemtrails to cloning this whole month just about. He dropped a mixtape this month also I believe so not sure if hes trying to promo the mixtape or if hes really trying to tell people something.

Just another irrelevant dude trying to stay relevant
I peeped rapper B.o.B's twitter today. Hes been putting out tweets about living off the land to chemtrails to cloning this whole month just about. He dropped a mixtape this month also I believe so not sure if hes trying to promo the mixtape or if hes really trying to tell people something.

"9/11 being an inside job is pretty old news. But how deep does the rabbit hole go? Scientists who are experts in the holographic projection field and have viewed this footage say that there is no way that this could possibly be a real plane, but it is definitely a holographic projection, and that the mysterious disappearance of the left wing of the supposed "plane" was caused by part of the smoke plume getting in the way of the satellite-mounted holographic projector. There is so much proof that the towers were cleared well in advance of 9/11 as no parts of desks were ever found, or filing cabinets or computers, just phones and paper which says they were all emptied well in advance of the Hollywood stunt and that the planes were a Holographic illusion preparing the whole world for Project Blue Beam. Who knows what else they'll use this technology for? An alien invasion? A false second coming of Jesus? This was only a test...."

“The CIA’s campaign to popularize the term ‘conspiracy theory’ and make conspiracy belief a target of ridicule and hostility must be credited, unfortunately, with being one of the most successful propaganda initiatives of all time.”

April 1967, the CIA wrote a dispatch which coined the term “conspiracy theories” … and recommended methods for discrediting such theories. The dispatch was marked “psych” – short for “psychological operations” or disinformation – and “CS” for the CIA’s “Clandestine Services” unit.

The dispatch was produced in responses to a Freedom of Information Act request by the New York Times in 1976.

The dispatch states:

2. This trend of opinion is a matter of concern to the U.S. government, including our organization.

The aim of this dispatch is to provide material countering and discrediting the claims of the conspiracy theorists, so as to inhibit the circulation of such claims in other countries. Background information is supplied in a classified section and in a number of unclassified attachments.

3. Action. We do not recommend that discussion of the [conspiracy] question be initiated where it is not already taking place. Where discussion is active addresses are requested:

a. To discuss the publicity problem with and friendly elite contacts (especially politicians and editors) , pointing out that the [official investigation of the relevant event] made as thorough an investigation as humanly possible, that the charges of the critics are without serious foundation, and that further speculative discussion only plays into the hands of the opposition. Point out also that parts of the conspiracy talk appear to be deliberately generated by … propagandists. Urge them to use their influence to discourage unfounded and irresponsible speculation.

b. To employ propaganda assets to and refute the attacks of the critics. Book reviews and feature articles are particularly appropriate for this purpose. The unclassified attachments to this guidance should provide useful background material for passing to assets. Our ploy should point out, as applicable, that the critics are (I) wedded to theories adopted before the evidence was in, (II) politically interested, (III) financially interested, (IV) hasty and inaccurate in their research, or (V) infatuated with their own theories.

4. In private to media discussions not directed at any particular writer, or in attacking publications which may be yet forthcoming, the following arguments should be useful:

a. No significant new evidence has emerged which the Commission did not consider.

b. Critics usually overvalue particular items and ignore others. They tend to place more emphasis on the recollections of individual witnesses (which are less reliable and more divergent–and hence offer more hand-holds for criticism) …

c. Conspiracy on the large scale often suggested would be impossible to conceal in the United States, esp. since informants could expect to receive large royalties, etc.

d. Critics have often been enticed by a form of intellectual pride: they light on some theory and fall in love with it; they also scoff at the Commission because it did not always answer every question with a flat decision one way or the other.

f. As to charges that the Commission’s report was a rush job, it emerged three months after the deadline originally set. But to the degree that the Commission tried to speed up its reporting, this was largely due to the pressure of irresponsible speculation already appearing, in some cases coming from the same critics who, refusing to admit their errors, are now putting out new criticisms.

g. Such vague accusations as that “more than ten people have died mysteriously” can always be explained in some natural way ….

5. Where possible, counter speculation by encouraging reference to the Commission’s Report itself. Open-minded foreign readers should still be impressed by the care, thoroughness, objectivity and speed with which the Commission worked. Reviewers of other books might be encouraged to add to their account the idea that, checking back with the report itself, they found it far superior to the work of its critics.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-...heorists-and-ways-attack-anyone-who-challenge

Something to keep in mind when taking in all these theories. And this was 1967, you can be sure they are still active in this realm. Imo its why you see the proliferation of all these conspiracies everywhere these days. Its why you have tv shows detailig secret govt conspiracies lol. I see obama being to the conservative right exactly what bush was to the liberal left. Now everyone hates the govt, both sides now view the govt as corrupt and rotten to the core, yet still hate each other as well Lol. Everything is one big govt conspiracy. Its on purpose, people arent waking up, they are thinking exactly how theyre supposed to at this stage.

Last edited:
Let me see if I'm following correctly. The CIA created conspiracy theories in order to muddy the water with the media. The first amendment has the freedom of press within it. If you create a conspiracy theory and the media runs with it, nobody knows what the truth is anymore. And that's what the CIA wants, truths to be undiscovered?

Muddying the waters is a pretty accurate description from my perspective. For every questionable incident theres 100 different outlandish scenarios being discussed. It's a psychological operation. It has always seemed to me the narrative is being controlled. Let's remember that this all about CRIMINAL conspiracy. None of it ever has to do with any real investigative work.

Let me see if I'm following correctly. The CIA created conspiracy theories in order to muddy the water with the media. The first amendment has the freedom of press within it. If you create a conspiracy theory and the media runs with it, nobody knows what the truth is anymore. And that's what the CIA wants, truths to be undiscovered?

some theories were there already in the public...before any created cia theories

that is, the cia did not create all these theories

some theories were there already in the public...before any created cia theories

that is, the cia did not create all these theories

#3 says don't engage in it if it's not already being discussed, that's when "action" is taken. Attempting to control the narrative and conversation, actively influencing that. Gotta be skeptical about what ur reading/watching in terms of conspiracy theory or "waking up". It's a conspiracy theory conspiracy lol. It really is.

Last edited:
#3 says don't engage in it if it's not already being discussed, that's when "action" is taken. Attempting to control the narrative and conversation, actively influencing that. Gotta be skeptical about what ur reading/watching in terms of conspiracy theory or "waking up". It's a conspiracy theory conspiracy lol. It really is.

neither all conspiracy nor all a cia narrative
not black, not white but grey

neither all conspiracy nor all a cia narrative
not black, not white but grey

Based on what? Your abstract opinion? No one ever said every single conspiracy theory you will ever hear in your life was originated by the cia now did they? You arguing a point that was never made and completely ignoring the point that was intended.

I'm curious, did you even read the post?

Last edited:
No one ever said every single conspiracy theory you will ever hear in your life was originated by the cia now did they?...I'm curious, did you even read the post?

I'm glad you are aware of that.
I read the post.

You buying into the mindset they created though. You hear cia and conspiracy and your first thought is someone is over reacting, someone's blowing it out of proportion. Even though no one made the point you are arguing against. You completely overlooked the content and implications of the piece and essentially launched directly into a defense of the cia, of all things. Think about why you were compelled to downplay unprovoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom