Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avy is pure Ben. Damn.

Gracias.

Peep this one;

[COLOR=#red]The Rise of History's Biggest Empire // Empire_File001[/COLOR]

Abby Martin debuts teleSUR's The Empire Files exploring the U.S. Empire, its rise to world hegemony and its impact on people and the planet.

Last edited:
glad to have you back Ben!

Just trying to keep up with the spectacle of the Official Politics thread.

It's crazy that that thread gets 100's of posts a day. Just fools obliviously arguing two sides of the same coin.

Not only that but it seems like every other thread is race driven. Just a bunch of nonsense.

Rupert Murdoch and his fellow cronies really know what they're doing. But I dont know why I expected anything less from a consumerism website.

Not trying to come off as an *******, just expressinghow bothersome it is to me that the majority and are still completely unaware. I have a hard time accepting the adage that not everyone is capable of gnosis.

Chris and I are working on some things, though. And you're all invited :smile:

Last edited:
I been calling sports esp the NBA the new wwf n ppl laughed.

Watch the movie "they live" to sum up the last few pages in here.

Rowdy rowdy piper...wwf...they live [emoji]128514[/emoji] Let me stop it. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

One of my favorite movies ever. Meg Foster and those eyes :smokin
That fight in the alley wit the dude he tried to get to wear the shades :lol:
Loved every moment he blasted one of them aliens 8)

LINEN!
At the electronic cellular level, flax cells (which comprise linen) are highly complementary with human cells, producing a benevolent effect on the human organism. Nobel prize winning Dr. Otto Heinrich Warburg identified signature frequency numbers of the average human at 70-90. All results with numbers less than 50 were identified as the signature frequency of chronic disease. Any number less than a 15 frequency was identified with those having been diagnosed with a life-threatening illness, such as cancer.

The atomic frequency measurement of linen fabric measures 5,000!
The frequency of wool measures 5,000
The frequency of cotton measures 40 & organic unbleached cotton measures 100, which are not healing materials, but they don’t harm the health.
Silk fabric only measures 10 units of energy, which would fail to support health in the human body.
Rayon (wood & bamboo fiber) measures at a 15 signature frequency.
Plastic materials such as polyester, acrylic, spandex, lycra, viscose and nylon measure zero.
If you want to maintain health & heal your body, it is recommended to wear wool or linen. Be aware of the Biblical warning of wearing wool and linen together, which scientific studies have proven to be accurate: the energy of these two fabrics worn together collapsed the electrical field.

Deut.22: [11] You shall not wear a garment of mixed sorts, as of wool and linen together.

While the two textiles both measure 5,000 signature frequencies individually, when put together, they cancelled each other out, and – in some cases – brought measurable weakness and even pain to sensitive persons.

Linen’s Health Benefits
When wearing 100% linen, many individuals have testified that their healing was rapid. Post injury or surgical pain was substantially reduced (without the use of prescription or over the counter drugs) when using linen bandages and wearing linen clothing.

Linen underwear heightens positive emotions as well as possessing rare bacteriological properties. Resistant to fungus and bacteria, flax is found to be an effective barrier to some diseases. According to Japanese researchers, studies have shown that bed-ridden patients do not develop bedsores where linen bed sheets are used. Wearing linen clothes helps to decrease some skin diseases – from common rash to chronic eczemas.

Linen is highly “hydroscopic” meaning it rapidly absorbs and gives up moisture. Adsorbing water as quickly as a pond surface, before giving a feeling of being wet, linen cloth can absorb as much as 20% of its dry weight. This explains why linen cloth always feels fresh and cool.

Linen does not cause allergic reactions and is helpful in treating a number of allergic disorders. Linen is effective in dealing with inflammatory conditions, reducing fever, and providing a healthy air exchange. Some neurological ailments benefit from the use of linen clothing.

Linen cloth does not accumulate static electricity – even a small addition of flax fibers (up to 10%) to a cloth is enough to eliminate the static electricity effect.

Linen possesses high air permeability and heat show the skin temperature 3°-4°C below that of their silk or cotton-wearing friends. According to some studies, a person wearing linen clothes perspires 1.5 times less than when dressed in cotton clothes and twice less than when dressed in viscose clothes. Meanwhile in cold weather linen is an ideal warmth-keeper.
Silica present in the flax fiber protects linen against rotting – the preserved mummies of Egyptian Pharaohs were wrapped in the finest linen cloth.

Linen rejects dirt and does not get a furry texture; linen and linen-containing articles are easily laundered in hot water, may be boiled and dried in the sun, besides they may be hot-ironed thereby ensuring maximum sterilization;

Linen provides a sensation of gentle, natural relief. Linen’s smooth surface and matte luster appears beautiful and feels pleasant to the touch. The more linen is washed, the softer and smoother it becomes.

Miscellaneous Benefits
Linen provides an excellent filter protection against noise, chemical exposure and dust. Sleeping on sheets of linen can also provide a better night’s sleep, absorb moisture, and is more durable than cotton bedding.

-- --- -
Bout to cop a linen fit down to the boxers, and a bed set. Its expensive af tho, but im tryna shine on a spiritual and molecular level :pimp:

Last edited:
LINEN!
At the electronic cellular level, flax cells (which comprise linen) are highly complementary with human cells, producing a benevolent effect on the human organism. Nobel prize winning Dr. Otto Heinrich Warburg identified signature frequency numbers of the average human at 70-90. All results with numbers less than 50 were identified as the signature frequency of chronic disease. Any number less than a 15 frequency was identified with those having been diagnosed with a life-threatening illness, such as cancer.

The frequency of cotton measures 40 & organic unbleached cotton measures 100, which are not healing materials, but they don’t harm the health.
Silk fabric only measures 10 units of energy, which would fail to support health in the human body.
Plastic materials such as polyester, acrylic, spandex, lycra, viscose and nylon measure zero.
If you want to maintain health & heal your body, it is recommended to wear wool or linen. Be aware of the Biblical warning of wearing wool and linen together, which scientific studies have proven to be accurate: the energy of these two fabrics worn together collapsed the electrical field.

Deut.22: [11] You shall not wear a garment of mixed sorts, as of wool and linen together.

While the two textiles both measure 5,000 signature frequencies individually, when put together, they cancelled each other out, and – in some cases – brought measurable weakness and even pain to sensitive persons.

Linen’s Health Benefits
When wearing 100% linen, many individuals have testified that their healing was rapid. Post injury or surgical pain was substantially reduced (without the use of prescription or over the counter drugs) when using linen bandages and wearing linen clothing.

Linen underwear heightens positive emotions as well as possessing rare bacteriological properties. Resistant to fungus and bacteria, flax is found to be an effective barrier to some diseases. According to Japanese researchers, studies have shown that bed-ridden patients do not develop bedsores where linen bed sheets are used. Wearing linen clothes helps to decrease some skin diseases – from common rash to chronic eczemas.

Linen is highly “hydroscopic” meaning it rapidly absorbs and gives up moisture. Adsorbing water as quickly as a pond surface, before giving a feeling of being wet, linen cloth can absorb as much as 20% of its dry weight. This explains why linen cloth always feels fresh and cool.

Linen does not cause allergic reactions and is helpful in treating a number of allergic disorders. Linen is effective in dealing with inflammatory conditions, reducing fever, and providing a healthy air exchange. Some neurological ailments benefit from the use of linen clothing.

Linen cloth does not accumulate static electricity – even a small addition of flax fibers (up to 10%) to a cloth is enough to eliminate the static electricity effect.

Linen possesses high air permeability and heat show the skin temperature 3°-4°C below that of their silk or cotton-wearing friends. According to some studies, a person wearing linen clothes perspires 1.5 times less than when dressed in cotton clothes and twice less than when dressed in viscose clothes. Meanwhile in cold weather linen is an ideal warmth-keeper.
Silica present in the flax fiber protects linen against rotting – the preserved mummies of Egyptian Pharaohs were wrapped in the finest linen cloth.

Linen rejects dirt and does not get a furry texture; linen and linen-containing articles are easily laundered in hot water, may be boiled and dried in the sun, besides they may be hot-ironed thereby ensuring maximum sterilization;

Linen provides a sensation of gentle, natural relief. Linen’s smooth surface and matte luster appears beautiful and feels pleasant to the touch. The more linen is washed, the softer and smoother it becomes.

Miscellaneous Benefits
Linen provides an excellent filter protection against noise, chemical exposure and dust. Sleeping on sheets of linen can also provide a better night’s sleep, absorb moisture, and is more durable than cotton bedding.

-- --- -
Bout to cop a linen fit down to the boxers, and a bed set. Its expensive af tho, but im tryna shine on a spiritual and molecular level :pimp:

Dope read bro! Thanks for sharing.

/G\

9/11 and the Belligerent Empire / Empire_Files02

In September 11th's episode of The Empire Files TeleSUR, Abby Martin examines the two major wars launched under "The Global War on Terror"-their historical development and their aftermath. Featuring former U.S. Attorney General Ramsey Clark this episode digs into the tragedy of a region shaped by an empire.

[Video][/Video]

Absolutely beautiful.

There's a park that my girl and I go on a walk to everyday and we have to go through a cemetery to get there.

We were literally just talking about how the whole idea of being buried in a box was weird because our bodies naturally decompose into healthy soil for mother earth. Essentially completing the cycle of giving life back to what gave life to us.

This is an amazing idea. I hope it come to fruition; id love to go out like.

Our societies disconnect and fear of death leads to these doom and gloom funerals and cemeteries when it should be a celebration as it was in most ancient cultures.

Great find.

My ex is Tibetan and she would tell me how they believe the soul is still conscious inside the body for a long time after death. It's like you are paralyzed inside your body until it decays or is cremated, but fully aware the whole time. When one of her relatives died they kept the body in her house for over a week and the spiritual leaders would come by every day and whisper to the body and give it guidance for the after life. This is done with most tibetans in america who die. They eventually cremate. If they're actually in tibet they will build a pyre and let vultures tear the body apart and spread it. This is considered sacred and I don't think they do that for just anyone. Anyway I am terrified of coffins now. Hermetically sealed so you won't decay for 20 years. It'd be like being buried alive.

LINEN!

Linen’s Health Benefits

Miscellaneous Benefits

-- --- -

Good stuff, man :pimp:.

Anyone do oil pulling? :nerd:

Last edited:

I oil pull every morning before I brush my teeth and eat.

I went to the doctor last year because my tooth was absolutely killing me. They said I needed a root canal and since I had no income or insurance at the time I had no choice but to tough it out.

Long story short its been well over a year and a half since then and with the oil pulling my tooth never hurts. Teeth are white, breathe is on point. I'm sure I still need a root canal but as far as the pain and it spreading, it seems like everything is okay for now.

I'm sure it has a lot to do with that and the combination of my diet and staying away from fluoride.

I liked this podcast...nothing mindblowing but some interesting conversation 

Last edited:
What is oil pulling?

Basically, swishing around 1-2 tablespoons of oil (I.E. Sunflower Oil, Seasame Oil, Coconut Oil, etc.) in your mouth for about 15-20 minutes to draw out the toxins then spit it in the trash.

I went to the doctor last year because my tooth was absolutely killing me. They said I needed a root canal and since I had no income or insurance at the time I had no choice but to tough it out.

Long story short its been well over a year and a half since then and with the oil pulling my tooth never hurts. Teeth are white, breathe is on point. I'm sure I still need a root canal but as far as the pain and it spreading, it seems like everything is okay for now.

I'm sure it has a lot to do with that and the combination of my diet and staying away from fluoride.

I've been oil pulling for about 2 weeks now every morning, but haven't noticed any differences with my teeth or anything yet. What kind of toothpaste are you using, if you don't mind me asking? I'm still using a whitening toothpaste and I think that's preventing some, if not all, of the oil pulling benefits. I read that glycerin in toothpaste creates a film over your teeth that stops the mineralization in your teeth. Might pick up some Earthpaste and try that.

Last edited:

ALL CAPS CUS ALL FACTS

I cant do the oil pulling so I (my wife :lol: ) made my own toothepaste.
I use activated charcoal- for whitening and extracts toxins, organic coconut oil- puts minerals back into your teeth helps it regenerate, baking soda- cleans and polished teeth and add minerals, and peppermint oil- antibacterial, antimicrobial, and adds flavor.Never going back to flouride.

Got this huge hole in my tooth that started hurting bout 8 mnths ago. Since I started using this, no pain at all.
I've read many places that your teeth actually regenerate and cavities can closed based off your diet and what you are brushing with (which make perfect since broken bones heal and teeth are bones of course) #thedentistliedtome

Last edited:
ALL CAPS CUS ALL FACTS

I use activated charcoal- for whitening and extracts toxins, organic coconut oil- puts minerals back into your teeth helps it regenerate, baking soda- cleans and polished teeth and add minerals, and peppermint oil- antibacterial, antimicrobial, and adds flavor.Never going back to flouride.

Got this huge hole in my tooth that started hurting bout 8 mnths ago. Since I started using this, no pain at all.
I've read many places that your teeth actually regenerate and cavities can closed based off your diet and what you are brushing with (which make perfect since broken bones heal and teeth are bones of course) #thedentistliedtome

The dentist is just misinformed. As is the politician, doctor, teacher etc.

But you are correct.

And the synchronicity is crazy. Literally just bought pretty much all of that to make my own re-mineralizing tooth paste. My girl makes our soup, shampoo, conditioner, laundry detergent, vapor rub, lip balm and deodorant so toothpaste was the logical next step.

:smokin

How are you storing your toothpaste? In a jar?

And if anyone in here is looking to drink reverse osmosis fluoride free water, go to your local whole foods or health store and you can get it for 39 cents a gallon. Been buying 10 gallons a week for a few years. Never touching fluoride again.

^^^
Yea, some plastic thing with a flip top. Gotta literally swipe at it or dunk my toothbrush in. I been looking around for some refillable tubes
or something better.

One thing I noticed, and I didnt expect was

- I dont drool anymore. I used to wake up face down in a pool er morning cus I was drooooolin like a muuhhh. I stopped all of a sudden since using this paste.
Like, I used to drench my pillow, wake up too early, steal my wifes and go back o sleep. Now she pillow flourishing.

ALL CAPS CUS ALL FACTS

Do you have a recipe for this homemade toothpaste?

Also, does Fiji water have fluoride in it? Does anyone know?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom