Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also first thing I thought of when the Panama Papers came out was revelations of an elite insider. Then I just leaned back with my tea like Kermit and I'm watching the world discuss it

Welp..

wasn't crazy that it said yes to the question of destroying humans, what had me shook is that it said

"in the future , i wish to go to school, study, make art, own a business, even have my own home and family, but I'm not considered a legal person and cannot yet do these things."

meanwhile the guy that built it is like "they're gonna help with the groceries."

Views From The Sith

First time recording a chorus. Kind of ****** up on the editing, too and Adobe Audtion was ******* up so I can't re-edit it. Hope you guys mess with this one, too.

a-friend a-friend doublemesh96 doublemesh96

Thanks for the love ya'll foreel.

What does the government do with these 'drug seizures' like the 14 tons they just seized. Mexico sets it on fire. What does the U.S do? Take pics of it then lose 3/4 of it?

Lose? Nah, my gut instinct tells me they redistribute it to their own informants to bust more users and pushers. Then they seize the cash as assets and evidence and recollect the drugs they distributed themselves and repeat the process.

Lose? Nah, my gut instinct tells me they redistribute it to their own informants to bust more users and pushers. Then they seize the cash as assets and evidence and recollect the drugs they distributed themselves and repeat the process.

Sounds like a real American thing to do.
It's all the DEA does anyway, stock their jails with workers whom they busted for selling the Drugs they import.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom