Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a minute. Hope all is well with the fam. Something from a project I've been working on recently
Chris. Just watched the whole thing with my fiancé. Super dope! Got a lot of stuff I wrote down that I'm going to look up as a result. 

I loved his answer about the difference between the Judeo-Christian story vs. the African theology the preceded it. 

Chris. Just watched the whole thing with my fiancé. Super dope! Got a lot of stuff I wrote down that I'm going to look up as a result. 

I loved his answer about the difference between the Judeo-Christian story vs. the African theology the preceded it. 

Thanks for the love brother. I'm putting some stuff together that will be a lot more candid. Gotta give a shot out to this thread. It was the start of my spirituality search. Shot out to my dude Justin. Finish that shirt my ninja.

@hallywoodxo  Man I didn't even see your post. 

I knew you were gone but I knew you were probably on that mental grind, I legit saw your avy and didn't even see your avy.

I will get a chance to check the video over the weekend.

sidenote: SB51 though
mean.gif

@hallywoodxo
 Man I didn't even see your post. 

I knew you were gone but I knew you were probably on that mental grind, I legit saw your avy and didn't even see your avy.

I will get a chance to check the video over the weekend.

sidenote: SB51 though:smh:

They switched it for sure man. Too many spiritual signs I saw in the process that bare witness. From where I stand at the moment follow the animals.the jaguar/panther energy is flossing right now. I took the jaguars on a come up and did quite welt. Back that up with common sense and capitalize on the parlays. It's the same as option/stalk trading.

C.Magneto C.Magneto can you elaborate on the energies or point me in the direction of some reading materials? I don't quite follow you with the animals thing yet

C.Magneto C.Magneto can you elaborate on the energies or point me in the direction of some reading materials? I don't quite follow you with the animals thing yet

Can you elaborate a little more on what you're looking for in terms of the energy?

And in regards to the animals, look in to animal totems and the energies they correspond. I found out my family has a strong connection to feline energy. When you get into the etymology of Yeshua Ben Panthera it means son of the panther.

http://bestiary.ca/beasts/beast79.htm

This kinda goes into it a little bit. I'm of the belief that's the reason why the sacrificed the panthers in the Super Bowl last year.

On a personal level I've placed some bets on the jaguars/panthers in games they had no business winning and made a pretty penny. It was more so intuition then any applicable science but I do believe it's something definitely there.

^ Bro! That's so crazy you just posted this. I came in here just to post on young pharaoh! [emoji]128563[/emoji]

I like young pharaoh. Young car got some heat knowledge. I just need dude to chill out on that n word tho [emoji]128527[/emoji]

What was the video someone posted a while back that showed a guy doing some research that showed us possibly living in a simulated world?

"Lilly Kolisko's work links together the planets and their metals, Heaven and Earth. The meetings of the planets were recorded by chemical process. She employed the age-old alchemical notion of specific correspondences whereby a particular metal 'belonged' to a planet; and got it to work by a chemical procedure using the metallic reagents in solution. The metals traced pictures on the papers, pictures having form. That form, typically, faded away during the celestial event, then came back afterwards. Thus the experiments told her when and for how long the celestial influence worked."

http://www.sciencegroup.org.uk/kolisko/
What was the video someone posted a while back that showed a guy doing some research that showed us possibly living in a simulated world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom