Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nothing new under the sun

Again, the devil took Him (Jesus) up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me". -Mat 4:8

Last edited:
I’ve said it a million times in jest, I said it the minute the camera zoomed in on his face and he looked like this. For some reason I randomly thought about it today and it made more sense then when I’ve ever said it before. Scoff at it if you want to but if you know ball, if you know what was at stake and you know how he performed that game then you know you saw something dark about him that game. 2012 ECF, Lebron made a deal...

27A42696-0070-45C0-AC69-D3964F50F6F1.jpeg

I’ve said it a million times in jest, I said it the minute the camera zoomed in on his face and he looked like this. For some reason I randomly thought about it today and it made more sense then when I’ve ever said it before. Scoff at it if you want to but if you know ball, if you know what was at stake and you know how he performed that game then you know you saw something dark about him that game. 2012 ECF, Lebron made a deal...

27A42696-0070-45C0-AC69-D3964F50F6F1.jpeg

never been more convinced that sports is rigged.

You know why people come in here trolling, name calling and cracking jokes that aren’t funny?

they want to be convinced of something because they can’t stand on their own paper thin “beliefs”. It oozes insecurity. They hear stuff like this and they get mad at the notion that they’ve been lied to so they lash out. It’s all reactionary. They’re too lazy to actually read a book or put in the years of research that some of us here have.

it’s a truly rudimentary mindset. If this was all such bs to them they’d pay it no mind. So pay them no mind. Let the masses be the masses.

Last edited:
My goodness you dudes are absolute BOZOS

I used to believe this crap , but then i got a job and grew up and matured.. Also education helped and socializing with people of all backgrounds and social stature , as well as playing sports and not sitting behind a computer all day thinking about coincidental numerology , or which celeb made a pact with the devil and how all black success is derived from some sort of Elite illuminati cult ...

Sometimes life sucks and some of ppl hide that pain by jumping all in on the hope that some person who succeed in life can't possibly do so by means of hard work and dedication but by some invisible hand that controls the fates of all , and thus they are able to reflect their own sad and anonymous life as not their own fault..And that makes them happy i guess..

People just want to feel special

"I know something you don't know" mentality cranked up to 100

oh god.
Quite the contrary. I can only speak for myself but I actually try and provide resources so people can look into stuff on their own. Find out for themselves. Draw their own conclusions. If you’re so convinced that you have it all figured out why would you waste your time reading anything in this thread?

oh god.
Quite the contrary. I can only speak for myself but I actually try and provide resources so people can look into stuff on their own. Find out for themselves. Draw their own conclusions. If you’re so convinced that you have it all figured out why would you waste your time reading anything in this thread?

weird cause everyone here seems to be sharing information for others. weird comment to make really.

Same folks will be in other threads complaining about algorithms and big tech data ruining lives.

Numbers , patterns and symbols are clearly running our lives at this point.

The way this stuff goes, soon enough Kobe won't actually be dead.

Don't know what everyone is getting so upset about.

You sprinkled some gems, don't stop sprinkling them. doublemesh96 doublemesh96

You never answered my question from a page or so back though...

You don't think it's possible that Kobe didn't even board that helicopter?

My bad I didn’t see you ask that. I personally don’t believe that. I don’t think he’d leave his family sick like that. I think he’s outta here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom