Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a kit and some jars and cultivate your own. Then you don't have to worry about that anymore.

E681C836-E812-44FF-8D68-DA1304AF1F0A.jpeg

:emoji_alien:
895CB7DA-3E1F-4799-8AFD-BFFD760F14B7.png

About to hit the googles.

Last edited:
^don't know if you're serious or not but that was the team's duo name lol. People still think Biggie predicted 9/11 in the song Juicy but one of the towers had a bomb explode in the early 90s. I would say that's a closer link if anything

Anyone know more about Athena Lasers and Directed Energy Weapons?

Just saw a random video on IG about the recent California wild fires and I'm pretty mind blown about it all

Just saw a random video on IG about the recent California wild fires and I'm pretty mind blown about it all[/QUOTE]
Bruh.....keep digging is all I can say.
Head will explode.
It's exquisitely evil, the weapons Man has.
I was on a "controlling the weather" info hunt about 2years back after I came across an article from a so called "tinfoil nut" that read more like a Government controlled demolition treasure map (this was an article that covered, explained and translated text from Government documents, HAARP and a few Geoengineering firms that showed they planned out certain Coastal Hurricanes years in advance) than a proposed "tinfoil nut piece" when I first heard of energy weapons.

These weapons are real.
Did you see that tree that was in one of the supposed "wild fires" that was some how burning from the inside out? I mean the bark in tact on the outside while the holes exposed an orange glow that resembled hot lava or something Superman would create if he zapped the tree with his Super Sight.....
Wildfire but only one tree was burning in the whole damn Forrest :rofl:

Check this article out(should be a brief video in it that shows one of the high energy lasers)

https://www.sciencealert.com/this-f...-science-disagrees?perpetual=yes&limitstart=1

Here is the video that shows the tree, wildfires where only certain structures burn while surroundings remain unharmed, and the weapon/laser.

Last edited:
Former Navy pilot David Fravor, who caught the video of an unidentified flying object off the coast of San Diego in 2004, spoke with CNN's Jim Sciutto about the encounter.

Former Navy pilot describes UFO encounter

"occult elite" I read. I knew KPop was tyrannical with their slave contracts and prostitution. imagine Nickelodeon holding onto Ariana grande for life and he's a known pedo. I might as well link my post of Dan Schiender in the Harvey Weinstien thread

lmao for people who call k-pop music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom