Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend of mine just moved to Arizona and complains about the amount of Coyotes she sees on a weekly basis. So good look on that video

I mean, pork causes cancer anyway, so if it wasnt there, it would make no difference....
It "tastes good" so people will eat it. The world keeps spinning (until yours is shaken)

as foolish as the flat earthers are, one thing to take away with it for the average dim witted american is that it got them, even for a bit, to learn to research something on their own and look at different sources besides the only one they're used to whether website or CNN etc etc. even B.o.B currently is trying to raise money to shoot his own satellite up there and figure it out once and for all:lol:

some solid info that the earth is round ( that i havent witnessed but makes sense) is that the light from a light house with be closer to the horizon line from the furthest possible distance where its still visible. but when you get closer to it, it rises into the sky, due to the curvature of the earth

Crazy how they passed the law in Cali forcing kids to get vaccinations to attend school. Makes no damn sense. If the unvaccinated get sick and everyone else is vaccinationed, wtf is the problem for everyone else?.....your vaccines sposed to work right???? :lol: :smh: what a world

True. I live here and not so much me but they were getting more and more strict about the shots to the point where if you didn't have proof of a TB shot you couldn't start school. this would be for public schools only though. Private set their own rules

That autism thing is disturbing but what I'm more infuriated is the mention of SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome) which literally is people have had their child go to sleep and then just not wake up for NO reason. If they had a play in that I would be enraged as a parent. I have no kids myself but just saying

I swear I hate when things like this is posted. Can we see the whole document and not just a screenshot of a paragraph?

The excerpt itself still doesn't read as the title describes. They are not unequivocally saying vaccines cause autism. They list adverse effects that have been witnessed to the vaccine. And autism is one of them that they have witnessed. Does not state "vaccine caused the following".

This has been the argument from the jump. That there is no real way of proving how autism starts so people without vaccines get it and people with vaccines get it so how do we know if vacines can cause it?

OVO CLIQE CHIEF
4B203DB4-4D24-4913-BC13-3E76A11F0F86.jpeg

Crazy how they passed the law in Cali forcing kids to get vaccinations to attend school. Makes no damn sense. If the unvaccinated get sick and everyone else is vaccinationed, wtf is the problem for everyone else?.....your vaccines sposed to work right???? :lol: :smh: what a world

Why dont you read up on before vaccinations when kids was getting smallpox and polio.

The excerpt itself still doesn't read as the title describes. They are not unequivocally saying vaccines cause autism. They list adverse effects that have been witnessed to the vaccine. And autism is one of them that they have witnessed. Does not state "vaccine caused the following".

This has been the argument from the jump. That there is no real way of proving how autism starts so people without vaccines get it and people with vaccines get it so how do we know if vacines can cause it?
Its crazy because since I've seen it in here, that post has popped up on my TL on FB and Twitter with people acting like this is the smoking gun.

try all at once or more time, them's the 'acorn' variety
...may have overheard sid say once that he was the better option

NXIVM: The Powerful Cult That Turns Rich Women Into Mind Controlled Slaves - The Vigilant Citizen https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilan...cult-turns-rich-women-mind-controlled-slaves/

Interesting. I never know what to think about stuff like this. Normal life is already so exhausting g that I can’t even properly process something like this. In the article they say the chick from smallville, the cute hot blonde chick, is part of this and is high up on the ladder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom