Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listened to this, things dude was saying made me think, I won't lie. Again, I don't know what is real or fake. I don't let anything get in the way of a good story though. I just want to be entertained when it comes to THIS type of stuff. It doesn't matter to me if the world is flat/round, I don't work in space. It doesn't influence my direct livelihood.

Looks like a purposefully general & vague statement which stands in contrast to his incredulous disbelief.

Whether there are effects or not, he sold me nothing.
And who exactly is denying anything?

This is actually how DC formulates some of his arguments/talking points so it doesn't
surprise me that he posted that tweet.

Looks like a purposefully general & vague statement which stands in contrast to his incredulous disbelief.

Whether there are effects or not, he sold me nothing.
And who exactly is denying anything?

This is actually how DC formulates some of his arguments/talking points so it doesn't
surprise me that he posted that tweet.
That is DC All American? Who is DC?

11621046485_caa4671279.jpg

THoughts?

Its been believed for thousands of years that the moon affects human behavior, the word "lunatic" actually derives from that same latin concept. I've also read the moon affects menstruation and sleep. Surely its pure speculation, what would be the metric to measure the moons effect on a humans? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom