Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been looking into things happening in the Deep states of government like Illuminati, bohemian groves and what not currently.

on the psychedelic levels I've needed to set a date to use changa; a DMT infused drug. my friend has some and I'm ready for the journey I just need an appointment aka her husband there to mellow me out in case because she said that even when she did it he had to help her. she's small she wouldn't be able to control me. this all sounds bad to the novices reading this but if anyone has tripped you know how important sober partners are

this dude knows his **** on all psychodelics. worth the listen no matter who you are.

has a show on VICE. this one is dated but his first episode.

Man, went back to all my old post on here from 4 years agk and all the interactions had and things i blabbered on about all amazing stuff. So many things im just now making small bits of sense on that inwas asking then and still seeing so many similarities to thing is said before.

To everyone posting on here now and still posting, much love and keep on with the search and enjoy life and pay attention to yourselves, it’s insane for lack of a better term how much info we put out there that are answers to continual questions asked today.

MetalMario MetalMario

Any vids on Bohemian Grove?

This is the most famous one. From the year 2000 filmed by Alex Jones. Yes that exact Info Wars Alex Jones, but before he lost credibility/sanity. Because of this video they tighten security ever since then.

The Grove is 100% real, famously they first discussed the atom bomb/Manhattan project back in the 40s. But overall discuss which direction the US should be going.

I can’t remember if it was my brother or another source that told me or in my internet randomness that this years Grove will have a topic on discussing how to disclose the existence of aliens to the public. Even though the general consensus laughed at Trumps Space Force announcement he has to have some reasoning(whether far fetched or not) behind it right?

I’ve posted this video before on how they kidnap children for sacrifice

Separate topic but I went to Russia for the World Cup this summer. Always loved Russia and love footy. Two birds with one stone.

One day as I was walking around an Orthodox Church this dude starts talking to me
C58F31BE-C669-415D-8918-DC7E0712B457.jpeg
847B4ABE-D829-492C-B353-81D3FC5DD6B4.jpeg
428F74E2-5222-4301-A9C7-FB43B012CA70.jpeg

Pointed to hidden meanings in the door arches
0D9E7C43-DB4B-4304-A397-4AE6DCCBFDA3.jpeg

Crosses and swastikas
74CC588F-6977-4E57-9961-FA93FF2D92CA.jpeg

That’s was in the city Nizhny. This next picture is in St. Petersburg. Front and center of the Kazan Catherdral. Another eye
08705EC3-23C9-49A3-A393-13B7F5145686.jpeg

Separate topic but I went to Russia for the World Cup this summer. Always loved Russia and love footy. Two birds with one stone.

One day as I was walking around an Orthodox Church this dude starts talking to me

Crosses and swastikas

That’s was in the city Nizhny. This next picture is in St. Petersburg. Front and center of the Kazan Catherdral. Another eye

**** crazy

Crosses and swastikas

The *swastika* is still an actual religious symbol but it's flipped the other way.

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee nothing else of too much concern. if a church has 4 towers (my 2nd pic has 2 besides the big one in the centre) then it is automatically an orthodox church. Russians are mostly orthodox.

and yes the swastika flipped is another religious symbol but IIRC it was when the Hindus utilized it

This is the most famous one. From the year 2000 filmed by Alex Jones. Yes that exact Info Wars Alex Jones, but before he lost credibility/sanity. Because of this video they tighten security ever since then.

The Grove is 100% real, famously they first discussed the atom bomb/Manhattan project back in the 40s. But overall discuss which direction the US should be going.

I can’t remember if it was my brother or another source that told me or in my internet randomness that this years Grove will have a topic on discussing how to disclose the existence of aliens to the public. Even though the general consensus laughed at Trumps Space Force announcement he has to have some reasoning(whether far fetched or not) behind it right?

I’ve posted this video before on how they kidnap children for sacrifice

I recently stayed in guerville rite outside mount rio where the b.grove is. We went to check it out. Presidental level secruity there.Automatically turned around. People working near by said they have seen every major politican and celeb. This is the most middle of no where you can get in california

As a man of God, do you feel all of this info messes up what you have been taught?
No. Some of it points to a Creator, who I choose identify as a personal God. Some of it doesn't which I discard. But I'm always open to at least consider a concept.

Last edited:
No. Some of it points to a Creator, who I choose identify as a personal God. Some of it doesn', which I discard. Then there are some few things that jive that don't f
What are some things that you discard?

What is your view on aliwns and how they opay into the story of creati9n?

What are some things that you discard?

What is your view on aliwns and how they opay into the story of creati9n?

I don't believe in Aliens in the traditional sense. I believe in spirits, and that spirits can manifest themselves in our realm. No clue if they are the big head bug eye folks, but ppl from a "planet" far away coming to chill over here, I see no validity in that.

How do dinosaurs play into your beliefs? There seems to be some confusion in the prehistoric timeline vs. That of the story of man.

I know the Leviathan was mentioned in the bible but as a whole there seems to be little discussion on their existence.

How do dinosaurs play into your beliefs? There seems to be some confusion in the prehistoric timeline vs. That of the story of man.

I know the Leviathan was mentioned in the bible but as a whole there seems to be little discussion on their existence.
The scriptures do mention large creatures (Behemoth) with tails like "cedar trees." I've always thought that could be dinosaurs. Not sure if there was something posted here or on my YouTube hopping, but recall seeing stuff that say dinos never existed, everything we see in museums are replicas ( which i believe is common knowledge, real stuff supposedly under lock and key) but that they compiled diff bones from diff speciies and fabricated the rest. Not sure what that would achieve, but an interesting proposition none the less.... But I'm currently still believing that they coexisted with man and was wiped out by the great flood til I'm convinced otherwise.

Last edited:
Please enlighten me on the existence of Dinosaurs. So y’all saying they never existed or different forms of them?? Leviathans were the true dinosaurs?? If I’m understanding correctly?

Sorry I jus find this stuff fascinating

I don't believe in Aliens in the traditional sense. I believe in spirits, and that spirits can manifest themselves in our realm. No clue if they are the big head bug eye folks, but ppl from a "planet" far away coming to chill over here, I see no validity in that.
Nah f that, I seen the same damn ufo when I was 12 and then 16 when I was out in Cali. Small dark brown disc that just disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom