Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about closing out all my Banking accounts and sitting on the CASH for a few months.
SOmething seems really off with the Banking System right now.
PAYPAL has been tripping.
I've made a couple of online orders that got cancelled and marked for FRAUD and my money wasn't returned.
PAYPAL has sided with the COMPANIES in two instances now when before using PAYPAL was a benefit because they always protected me.
I just got this real ill FEELING it's not a good idea to be BANKING right now.

after all this adrenochrome child blood, energy transfer talk this happens

Tom Hanks gets an interview over Skype about the blood article, further lab work development.

Some imbecile Reporter: hey Tom thanks for joining us how did this come about how does it feel to be selected to do something greater now that you’ve been on the other wise of the virus?

Tom Hanks: thanks reporter well actually when I got the news of contracting coronavirus I thought with my health and my age I might not have gotten a decent chance at survival.

R: so what did you think it could’ve been you seem to be in good health?

T: well everybody has their weaknesses or pre-existing conditions if you will amongst other things I thought the thing that would be my downfall the most is that I have [X](disease/syndrome/disorder/ailment) which needs me to have blood transfusions.

R: blood transfusions??

T: yes because of X I often get weak, my immune systems take a toll so I’ll need transfusions to get revitalised and get back to being normal and strong.

[With all this being said no one questions Tom at the legitimacy of him saying he has X disorder because he is deemed a trustworthy and overall great guy for decades now]

R: just any blood compatible with yours?

T: yes the donors blood of old and young that I are readily available for me to choose from.

R: well I’m just glad you are good again and helping the world with possibly a discovery that may help us all.

T: I’m just happy to do my part.

R: you’re always someone to look up too Tom thanks for coming in.

Boom. the slow normalcy and acceptance of child blood, adrenochrome in our society.
I’ve never left the rabbit hole gents. More like wormhole of conspiracy consciousness

Last edited:
I'm thinking about closing out all my Banking accounts and sitting on the CASH for a few months.
SOmething seems really off with the Banking System right now.
PAYPAL has been tripping.
I've made a couple of online orders that got cancelled and marked for FRAUD and my money wasn't returned.
PAYPAL has sided with the COMPANIES in two instances now when before using PAYPAL was a benefit because they always protected me.
I just got this real ill FEELING it's not a good idea to be BANKING right now.
The big reset is coming

My own conspiracy theory on today's events.

More like "questioning" today's events...

I feel like the covid-19 death numbers are buffered up...

We now have 50,000 deaths in u.s. alone from covid-19.

Let's say on average 5 people are now in mourn because of a death in their family over covid-19. That's 5 x 50,000 = 250,000 people that are personally effected(not infected) by this.

How come theres not so many people posting videos, posting pictures, posting quick clips, posting #RIP all over the web or how serious it is from first hand experience?

Things dont add up to me. I just feel like the accurate numbers arent being told to us. IMO though...

Dont get me wrong, I do see videos & etc of the awareness but not as many equaling up to the numbers being mentioned.

^ Mind you those are death numbers. The infected numbers are triple. Which mean I would assume triple the amount of awareness on social media platforms..But I guess not.
I'm the biggest conspiracy guy out there... But covid 19 is real bro... Not sure how it came about but it might be a multilateral operation. One country could not QB the whole world into the agenda that was written for 2030. I have a long drawn out conspiracy that I will write out , copy and paste here when I'm done ..

Covid is real, it just seems like it was designed to kill a certain type of person. Obese , hbp, asthma, etc... It sucks but this is only the first wave

^^^Number are definitely inflated. My aunt got tested and it came back negative. They told her she got it anyway and to self quarantine for two weeks. She was like, wtf???

^^^Number are definitely inflated. My aunt got tested and it came back negative. They told her she got it anyway and to self quarantine for two weeks. She was like, wtf???
One of my mentors (a guy that Ive looked up since I was 6), his brother played the piano at a well known church in the Kansas City area, he just passed away recently.the cause of his death was unknown at the time..but the local news media made a segment about his death and claimed it was due to Coronavirus

👁 👹

56921584-0DE9-4EB4-BCD0-22450D631931.jpeg

Pentagon Officially Declassifies and Releases 3 Navy Videos Purportedly Showing UFOs
"The aerial phenomena observed in the videos remain characterized as 'unidentified.'"

play

Play
volumeMuted

Unmute

Autoplay setting: On

Brian Barnett
By Brian Barnett
Updated: 27 Apr 2020 3:46 pm
Posted: 27 Apr 2020 2:30 pm

UPDATE, April 27, 2020:The Pentagon declassified three previously leaked military videos on Monday that purport to show U.S. Navy encounters with UFOs.

The three videos, leaked to the public in 2007 and 2017, were taken in November 2004 and in January 2015.

Here's the Pentagon's official statement on the official release of the UFO videos:

"After a thorough review, the department has determined that the authorized release of these unclassified videos does not reveal any sensitive capabilities or systems, and does not impinge on any subsequent investigations of military air space incursions by unidentified aerial phenomena. DOD is releasing the videos in order to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real, or whether or not there is more to the videos. The aerial phenomena observed in the videos remain characterized as 'unidentified.'"

ABC News

@ABC

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1254862033071353856

Pentagon declassifies three previously leaked top secret U.S. Navy videos of "unexplained aerial phenomena"—and that some believe could show UFOs. https://abcn.ws/2S8Um0o

Embedded video

12:56 PM - Apr 27, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

11.1K people are talking about this

Our original report from 2018 follows.Newly released footage from 2015 reportedly shows a Navy encounter with an unidentifiable flying vehicle.

The To The Stars Academy of Arts and Sciences released a video on Friday which is said to include official Department of Defense footage taken from a A/A-18 Hornet while viewing an unidentified object, according to CNN.

The video, titled "Go Fast," can be seen below.The video was reportedly taken from a Pentagon program studying Unidentified Flying Objects. It was originally classified when it launched in 2007 as the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program. The program shut down in 2012, but some elements of the program are reportedly still active. To The Stars Academy claims several government organizations reviewed the footage and it is available for anyone who submits a Freedom of Information Act request.

The To The Stars Academy of Arts and Sciences, co-founded by former Blink182 frontman Tom DeLonge, is an organization comprised partly of members of the US intelligence community which aims to gather and release evidence which proves the existence of "exotic technologies."

Luis Elizondo, former head of the Pentagon UFO program who now works at To The Stars Academy, says the video represents what is likely part of a much larger cache of material the Pentagon obtained as part of the program. "There is far more compelling evidence that I was privy to," he said, "I think you're looking at the tip of the iceberg."

A CNN safety analyst noted the lack of a heat signature of the unidentified aircraft in the video, while Elizondo explained this video does not immediately indicate the presence of "a little green space alien" but that the vehicle and its unknown origins "should be alarming."

For more on unidentified flying objects, be sure to read more about the Pentagon program which was declassified last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom