Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
👁 👹

56921584-0DE9-4EB4-BCD0-22450D631931.jpeg
Cleveland Finest's..he's a private school boy at that

How on earth do you come to that conclusion? :lol:

Because it IS. This is the founder. Jim Hoft. What kinda people talk like this, about black people :lol:. Cmon man. I know you play devils advocate, but it’s staring you in the face. Stop playing with this ****.

Because it IS. This is the founder. Jim Hoft. What kinda people talk like this, about black people :lol:. Cmon man. I know you play devils advocate, but it’s staring you in the face. Stop playing with this ****.

Where are you seeing Jim Hoft being the one behind Vigilant Citizen?

Where are you seeing Jim Hoft being the one behind Vigilant Citizen?

My bad. I thought you were talking about gateway pundit :lol:. But yes. Vigilant citizen too....Traffics in similar right wing racist conspiracy theories. They operate in the same echo system, nonetheless.

My bad. I thought you were talking about gateway pundit :lol:. But yes. Vigilant citizen too....Traffics in similar right wing racist conspiracy theories. They operate in the same echo system, nonetheless.
They're the fathers & mothers of a majority of these wacked out conspiracy theories ppl eat up, and boy the sites that have comment sections are wild.

So in terms of "conspiracies" what interests you? Don't say nothing because everyone has a, "I'm not a conspiracy theorist but ______" moment.

Last edited:
Don’t send it to anyone u REALLY love
I was just telling my wife
And she was kinda smiling
Almost laughing at me like I was crazy
Saying she never heard me talk like this
I just

B46794CA-FC6E-44EE-80B8-E567260D6543.gif

And walked away feeling like damn
She coming back to this place
Kinda subconsciously thinking to myself
Before getting married
U have to really see what level spiritually they’re on
She catholic
Or maybe Christian idk
She does lint every year
Whatever religion does that
You can't force it. If and when she comes around is all on her.

Also, there will be a natural gap in Male vs. Female interest in topics like that due to social conditioning.

a-friend a-friend

Last edited:
Shorty probably smells and had arm pit hairs

Lmao please disregard her, her appearance and anything that comes from her mouth. It will only take away from the important content in the video. I only credit her for providing the link to the actual information. Mine or anyone else’s opinion of her is invalid and irrelevant to the main point here.

saw them live years ago and they for sure are the god fathers of hardcore punk. something to note tho in this album is that they call out Governor Jerry Brown of CA in this album and it feels some time of way that the political game is so corrupt and the same thing over and over again that jerry brown became Governor again in the late 00s! Bush families, clinton families, trump even now gradually. same people over and over. you don't get Hilary as Prez but you get her as secretary of state in the obama admin still doing puppet work. its intolerable

the total deaths that are actually from corona
YES
folks dying from other stuff
but if they were positive for corona
its being lumped in with the corona death toll
so if u die from a heart attack
but tested positive for corona
u will get counted as a corona death

i didn’t ask the right question.... I meant are those 70 people REAL people that died and then are used to cook the stats like you said? Or are these fake people/deaths? Don’t you work in the hospitals? If so are you seeing confirmation of what you stated? Just curious

Gematria is definitely interesting but I don’t always see the “bigger picture” when it comes to conspiracies. If that makes sense? All the gematria numbers are saying what about this pandemic? There were numbers about all the pizzagate names and info but nothing happened.

i didn’t ask the right question.... I meant are those 70 people REAL people that died and then are used to cook the stats like you said? Or are these fake people/deaths? Don’t you work in the hospitals? If so are you seeing confirmation of what you stated? Just curious
from what ive seen
real people
added to the stats
but i just do my 8hrs/day
40hrs/week
and go home
even then im not even paying attention to other stuff half the time
so i cant tell u what goes on when i dont see it
or not around

from what ive seen
real people
added to the stats
but i just do my 8hrs/day
40hrs/week
and go home
even then im not even paying attention to other stuff half the time
so i cant tell u what goes on when i dont see it
or not around

I appreciate the response. I’ve got some family members in various levels of healthcare and First Responders and they’re echoing what you said. Strange stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom