Someone Inform Me On Krispy Kreme Vol. Good or Hype??

So they just opened a new Krispy Kreme around me & everytime I pass by it there are crazy long  lines. Drive thru line goes out the parking lot into the streets while the inside is always packed. 
sick.gif

Never had Krispy Kreme, its the 1st in the city thats close.

It has me wondering if I should go check it out. But not sure if hype or if its legit good.

We got 24 hour ones out here in Atlanta.

Junts is dope.

Chocolate covered glazed custard filled doughnuts >>>>

Plus they do seasonal doughnuts that are piff too.

Check it out. Just don't get addicted. It's not a good habit.

So they just opened a new Krispy Kreme around me & everytime I pass by it there are crazy long  lines. Drive thru line goes out the parking lot into the streets while the inside is always packed. :x

Never had Krispy Kreme, its the 1st in the city thats close.
It has me wondering if I should go check it out. But not sure if hype or if its legit good.

one word.

crack

Last edited:
Vol. Good or Hype??

Drive thru line goes out the parking lot into the streets while the inside is always packed.

You answered you own question.

I make a trip out once a month to get 6 (either the doughnut of the month or chocolate creme filled)

Original is not my thing, but when that red light is on....that's when the fiends come out. :lol:

They've been in my city my whole life so I'm used to it, but yeah it's definitely the goods. I used to FEEN for them joints in college.

An NC thing really, based over here. I see its out west now...but some NYers wait in line hours for a doughnut. 

Over rated. I'm cool with the glazed ones from the corner store with 5-6 small donuts.

the glazed are really sweet

if you get them fresh when the "hot" sign is on, it's pure crack

Never understood the hype around them. They taste like regular donuts to me. I think they're popular for being popular.

check it out for yourself, I personally like it. You do have to get them when they are fresh to get the best experience. If you don't get them fresh bring it home and put it in the microwave for 5 seconds.

Last edited:
They're the most disgusting thing my tongue has ever touched.

My whole family eats them though, besides me. They buy two dozen at a time. 
mean.gif

They're good, but not as good as everyone makes them out to be. The only people around my way who hype them up are obese people... I wish I were just joking. :smh:

I can only eat two or three before I start feeling sick. My aunt eats a dozen at a time (she's also "handicapped" from her obesity "disease". :rolleyes )

Krispy Kreme started here in Winston Salem....I grew up on em and haven't had any in a minute....I'll only eat the glazed cause I'm not into sweets like that...with that said, they're good as hell :lol: if I bought a dozen I'm sure I'd go through 8 that day

Back
Top Bottom