Someone Inform Me On Krispy Kreme Vol. Good or Hype??

So they just opened a new Krispy Kreme around me & everytime I pass by it there are crazy long  lines. Drive thru line goes out the parking lot into the streets while the inside is always packed. :x

Never had Krispy Kreme, its the 1st in the city thats close.
It has me wondering if I should go check it out. But not sure if hype or if its legit good.

One in Florin? Must be nice.

KK is garbage.. they shut down damb near everyone in MN.

Even in the Mall of America that **** was a ghost town.. everyone realized they're just average donuts you can get at SA or Holiday 
sick.gif

I remember when Krispy Kreme used to be the **** in Minnesota not too long ago.. lines going around the corner :x

Now all of them closed down around here :lol:

Hype opie.. hype

Yep same thing that happened here

It's still open that **** is a ghost town now tho :lol:

That's crazy....

Went on a Saturday around 5, cocksuckers were out of glaze donuts and wouldn't have any up until 8pm. What hell type of business is that? That like going to Pizza Hut and them saying they are out of meat lovers for the rest of the day.

Yall makin me wanna drive across the city just for some damn doughnuts :lol:
thats the only thing that has stopped me from od'ing on em

Now they r building one 10 min from me. ..... RIP to my health

Op....... not hype..... they simply make good #%# doughnuts

Grab the Krispy Kreme app so you won't have to waste your time going out there when the light isn't on. :wink:

Only the glazed donuts... And only when the "light is on"

Sucks they closed the only one in my area.

Last edited by a moderator:
In Atlanta we have a 24 hour Krispy Kreme.

And the red sign is ALWAYS lit up, literally. They serve hot donuts 24/7.

I go months at a time where I eat 4-6 per day. Fast metabolism so I dont gain a pound from it. I love that place

Last edited:
They closed to one near me so now I'm back to winchels and ain't even mad. They are good but not worth me driving 30 minutes for them.

Back
Top Bottom