Someone Ran me over, what do I do? Vol. Insurance.

30t6p3b.gif
should have called the amberlamps, they're cheaper

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Call the ambulance service, and hospital billing service. They should be seperate bills but should have numbers to call on them. Let them know about the situation, and give them the offender's insurance information that you obtained. They should work it out for you. Everything in the hospital/billing/insurance sector works very slowly. The fact that the driver's insurance has called you already is a good thing. What did they say when they contacted you tho?

Nice! Thank you for this information. I feel more secure and better informed now. WHOOP WHOOP.
They just interviewed me and asked questions the regarding the accident. He said they were going to look into this issue. I feel better that they called me and asked about the accident. Knowing that they asked about my days off work feels good too. yeup!

Call the ambulance service, and hospital billing service. They should be seperate bills but should have numbers to call on them. Let them know about the situation, and give them the offender's insurance information that you obtained. They should work it out for you. Everything in the hospital/billing/insurance sector works very slowly. The fact that the driver's insurance has called you already is a good thing. What did they say when they contacted you tho?

Nice! Thank you for this information. I feel more secure and better informed now. WHOOP WHOOP.
They just interviewed me and asked questions the regarding the accident. He said they were going to look into this issue. I feel better that they called me and asked about the accident. Knowing that they asked about my days off work feels good too. yeup!

My man before you speak with the driver's insurance company any further, contact a lawyer that deals with auto accidents ASAP!! You have a settlement on your hands, if you dont do the right thing you will blow it. Something similar happened to me I got $45,000 out of it.

My man before you speak with the driver's insurance company any further, contact a lawyer that deals with auto accidents ASAP!! You have a settlement on your hands, if you dont do the right thing you will blow it. Something similar happened to me I got $45,000 out of it.

You guys are such goofs...at least you know you can always come to NT for a cheer me up...lol

You guys are such goofs...at least you know you can always come to NT for a cheer me up...lol

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

^You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one far even once to use even , it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.
It's just common sense dude.

^You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one far even once to use even , it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

Originally Posted by 2Nick3

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I read the first 3 words like "dude bout to give some good advice".
Then I died by the time I got to the last word.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude sounds like Christopher Walken x Al Sharpton
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bonde111

2Nick3 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

i literally read this *!+% 3 times thinking im just too sleepy and my brain cant make sense any more
laugh.gif

welp looks like it aint me ahahahaahah

but for op

i say get a lawyer asap !!!! let them handle the insurance BS cause most times those dudes be trying to get you
30t6p3b.gif

happen to me long story short i got into pretty bad car accident and dude was like how much you looking to get and i didnt know any better and just threw out a number ( 4k) dude was like oh thats it ends up sending me like 6k cause they factor in all the doc visits, time missed from work, ambulance ride ( shi t was like 3k
30t6p3b.gif
) etc etc....

a friend of the fam told me i fuked up i should have went super high and then work my way down i could have gotten way more out of this .... one things ive learned never take the first couple of offers not until you get around the 6th 7th offer is when it probably worth your wild. honestly, its really a waiting game so if you can out wait the insurance company and not settle i believe most times they will just give you close to wat you want cause they dont want open cases.

Originally Posted by bonde111

2Nick3 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

i literally read this *!+% 3 times thinking im just too sleepy and my brain cant make sense any more
laugh.gif

welp looks like it aint me ahahahaahah

but for op

i say get a lawyer asap !!!! let them handle the insurance BS cause most times those dudes be trying to get you
30t6p3b.gif

happen to me long story short i got into pretty bad car accident and dude was like how much you looking to get and i didnt know any better and just threw out a number ( 4k) dude was like oh thats it ends up sending me like 6k cause they factor in all the doc visits, time missed from work, ambulance ride ( shi t was like 3k
30t6p3b.gif
) etc etc....

a friend of the fam told me i fuked up i should have went super high and then work my way down i could have gotten way more out of this .... one things ive learned never take the first couple of offers not until you get around the 6th 7th offer is when it probably worth your wild. honestly, its really a waiting game so if you can out wait the insurance company and not settle i believe most times they will just give you close to wat you want cause they dont want open cases.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whattttttttttttt 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 .. yoooo whats everyones problem today lol soo many funnies on niketalk this morning
eek.gif
 +
laugh.gif
 = 
smokin.gif

Whattttttttttttt 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 .. yoooo whats everyones problem today lol soo many funnies on niketalk this morning
eek.gif
 +
laugh.gif
 = 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom