Someone scammed me on Craigslist. I have his phone number. How can I ruin his life?

Originally Posted by tim teufel

i know the kid.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

*popcorn*

Instead of doing all that you should of just waited til he posted up again and search by his phone number. Most people are stupid and will continue to do the same thing. Then you reply with diff. email & number and meet him up. Then from there you know what to do, but you prob not bout that life.

Instead of doing all that you should of just waited til he posted up again and search by his phone number. Most people are stupid and will continue to do the same thing. Then you reply with diff. email & number and meet him up. Then from there you know what to do, but you prob not bout that life.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

My ads got flagged within 5 minutes. #$%!!!

probly got flagged cause you put the number up... you need to disguise it as 7six0

Spoiler [+]
i think the best revenge would be a m4m casual encounter post, asking for pics, that way he gets flooded with dik pics in his phone... i did this to an enemy once, won't get into details... lets just say it worked... but like others said, its probly a pre-paid phone, 

maybe you should contact the authorities, how much he get you for?

Originally Posted by Vancity74

My ads got flagged within 5 minutes. #$%!!!

probly got flagged cause you put the number up... you need to disguise it as 7six0

Spoiler [+]
i think the best revenge would be a m4m casual encounter post, asking for pics, that way he gets flooded with dik pics in his phone... i did this to an enemy once, won't get into details... lets just say it worked... but like others said, its probly a pre-paid phone, 

maybe you should contact the authorities, how much he get you for?

Back
Top Bottom