Someone school me on Kimora Lee Simmons....

Is pretty much all of her money from Ruthell? I saw an ad for her new show (they airbrushed the tree rings out of her neck), and obviously she'scaking.....what's her background?

used to be fine , used to be a model , now shes chubby with a triple chin

roll.gif
laugh.gif
That's one funny avy you got

Originally Posted by Prez T

used to be fine , used to be a model , now shes chubby with a triple chin

And she is from my way of STL. She's native to the Lou. See her popsall the time when I go see granny.

props to her. she was a model and had connections im sure but the marriage set herself up real nice to create an even better advantage.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Is pretty much all of her money from Ruthell? I saw an ad for her new show (they airbrushed the tree rings out of her neck), and obviously she's caking.....what's her background?

The hell is Ruthell?

She have her own clothing line AKA "baby phat", which makes decent amount of money.

She was a model/actor - so she was cakin to a certain extent.

she got some of Russels money when he sold phat farm.

She got her own TV show.

On top of all that she got impregnated by the dude from "blood diamonds", so he got her
laugh.gif

$$$$$$$

How much of her money came from modeling? Or, is most of it somehow tied to her ex-husband and his business ventures?

her hustle game is on point

the %#% that killed me about her was the STARK difference between Russell and Djimon.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

How much of her money came from modeling? Or, is most of it somehow tied to her ex-husband and his business ventures?

That is hard to say..
laugh.gif

I mean she probably makes 50 grand a night when she modeled (Maybe twice that).

50 grand/night X fashion week X magazine spread/commercial = $$$$$$$$$$

I am saying this based on her early career which was only modeling and acting.

Back
Top Bottom