Someone school me on this Thupreme/Bape Beef....

And getting in people's faces calling them ******* threatening them and pushing them

If he got shot for that behavior I think the shooter might be able to get away with it in court

Last edited:
So a dude deserves to get shot over throwing hats on the ground and kicking backpacks?

Who said he deserves to get shot over this?

Saying you wouldn't be shocked if he got seriously injured for messing w/ the wrong person, doesn't mean you hope he gets shot...

Just watched a compilation vid on YouTube of this dude. Most of the stuff didn't see that bad. Only thing that he needed his butt kicked for was when he field goal kicked ol boy bookbag into the street. That bouncer was way too friendly. Dude should have been tossed out the store Jazzy Jeff style when he started throwing items on the floor. 

3.  **** is still funny, IDC.  All them frail dudes pulling their cameras out to record dude, while he **** 's on the brand they're rocking and standing in line for :lol:  

The funniest part to me was how he would go up to a group of kids and they would say his name like they were in awwwww and then let them punk and disrespect someone they were with and just laugh. Like it was an honor.

Comparing it to the 80 90's to this :lol: that's why it's hilarious how times have changed.

The only real gangstas in this situation are the dudes that own bape and supreme the rest are ants

Last edited:

3.  **** is still funny, IDC.  All them frail dudes pulling their cameras out to record dude, while he **** 's on the brand they're rocking and standing in line for 
laugh.gif

The funniest part to me was how he would go up to a group of kids and they would say his name like they were in awwwww and then let them punk and disrespect someone they were with and just laugh. Like it was an honor.

Comparing it to the 80 90's to this
laugh.gif
that's why it's hilarious how times have changed.
Nah, that is funny when they're hyped to see him and then he rips their hats off and throws it to the ground. As foul as it is, it is hilarious.
laugh.gif

wait you're telling me this stuff isn't staged? Can't lie, most of this stuff is still funny to me.

Would be funnier if he was rocking USPA & running up on Ralph Luaren cats. Then again, he would be in for a rude awakening..... 

He'd get shot in the grill

Lmao..it's funny but i wouldnt care if he got shot.

No damns given

I guess its cool in NY but you dont go putting your hands on folks.
down here the frail boys are always holding

can someone tell me how supreme dude was talking about i just want to talk to you man to man but was screaming the entire time?

not condoning what the ape bully did, but screaming at someone who is clearly not all there in the head doesn't seem like a wise thing to do. one can argue that he's the one who made the situation hostile.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room"

Couple things:

1.  That Racks guy is a 28 y/o supreme hypebeast, and pretty much got what was coming to him.  Definitely a loser.   
2.  Bape guy is def corny, and picking on certain peoples.  Somebody in the supreme thread said he looks like Michael Strahan :lol: .  It would be funny if was just some random dude coming down on hypebeast, but the fact that he's a bape hypebeast (Or marketing for bape or whatever) makes it even more corny.
3.  **** is still funny, IDC.  All them frail dudes pulling their cameras out to record dude, while he **** 's on the brand they're rocking and standing in line for :lol:  

I thee it. :lol:

DEAD

Back
Top Bottom