Something interesting an ISS'er found about the XIV...

No sarcasm, but this is cool. Maybe this will drive up sales for the 14/9 package.
grin.gif

XIV secret

Coincident.
Jason Kidd wears #2 on Dallas. Some said it's his 2nd stint with the Mavs, some said it's the upside down of #5.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

No sarcasm, but this is cool. Maybe this will drive up sales for the 14/9 package.
grin.gif

XIV secret
unless the stiching fairy comes friday night and changes the white on the 14s to red imo this will not help.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by indohan

Jason Kidd wears #2 on Dallas. Some said it's his 2nd stint with the Mavs, some said it's the upside down of #5.

LMAO

What do they mean by "formula" that powers the Ferrari. Is E2 like the name of the motor that ferrerari's use or something?

I hope someone mentioned in the 1st iss post gives my dude back his sneakers .

That's dumb.

Since the #23 was invented LONG before the E2 Forumla, I find it hard to believe that Nike put the number on there specifically for that reason. It'd bedifferent if MJ wore another number and they still put #23 on there. But you know that ain't happinin.

The Black Cat theory of the 23 is easier to believe than this. See the cat? The top of the 3 is it's head and the top of the 2 is the tail...

aj14_wht_red_blk_7.jpg

Wow, I'm feelin real stupid now because I just now noticed the cat on the XIV's. Thank you NT for sharing your never ending wisdom.

Back
Top Bottom