Something interesting an ISS'er found about the XIV...

I still dont see the cat...I feel like an idiot because Im trying so hard...Someone wanna outline it for me using paint or whatever??

I say coincidence on the E2 thing, but cool coincidence.

9sf0yb.jpg

the only thing that makes the E2 theory even slightly believable is the way they wrote the 2 in 23 looks more like a 2 when it is upside down, since it iscurvy on the bottom and flat on top.

the cat is something of a stretch too.

Some of y'all are trying to figure out a mystery that simply isn't there...

It ain't the Da Vinci Code...

It ain't Lost...

It ain't even Nancy Drew.

It's an Air Jordan shoe that has a coincidence.

I wanna add that the cat is an interesting find and creative thought but the E2 Formula one is nice! After all the tail lights and Fearri Sheild wasused.......LOL why not the E2

Originally Posted by ijapino

That's dumb.

Since the #23 was invented LONG before the E2 Forumla, I find it hard to believe that Nike put the number on there specifically for that reason.
True, but they probably did design the #23 like that to represent the E2 formula, because their are other jordans that have subliminal messages.

LOL...It doesn't matter how the #23 looks. Whatever font you use, it's still going to look "E2" upside down.

Originally Posted by ijapino

LOL...It doesn't matter how the #23 looks. Whatever font you use, it's still going to look "E2" upside down.
That's what I was thinking. Unless this is the same font that the E2 is seen in, this is just coincidence. That cat idea is more believable. Neversaw the cat until now. lol This is all speculation unless someone can confirm that this is what JB intended.

Back
Top Bottom