Something interesting an ISS'er found about the XIV...

Originally Posted by ijapino

The Black Cat theory of the 23 is easier to believe than this. See the cat? The top of the 3 is it's head and the top of the 2 is the tail...

aj14_wht_red_blk_7.jpg
is kitty mooning us?
frown.gif

LOL...It doesn't matter how the #23 looks. Whatever font you use, it's still going to look "E2" upside down.

No it won't. The 3 will always look like an upper case E, but a 2 does not always flip to look like another 2. It very well may just be speculation, butwith the amount of thought and design that goes into Air Jordans I wouldn't be surprised if it were true. There is a lot of detials put into graphic designand there are often things hidden to the naked eye. The "black cat" could very well be true too.

LOL...It doesn't matter how the #23 looks. Whatever font you use, it's still going to look "E2" upside down.

Exactly. Pure coincidence.

The Black Cat theory of the 23 is easier to believe than this. See the cat? The top of the 3 is it's head and the top of the 2 is the tail...

aj14_wht_red_blk_7.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

very creative...nice find...gotta love the subliminal messaging with JB...i bet there's more out there than we dont even know about and it's staring usin the face!

the E2 theory may be correct...i have the jordan limited "wings" poster where it has tattoos on his back, and one of the tattoos is the E2...ill tryand take a pic when i can

Back
Top Bottom