Something needs to be said... NTers thinking lowly of all NTers.

I know my post count is too damn high in correlation with my join date. :\ :smh:

But that's mainly because I've had some extra free time lately and those E3 threads. So my post counts have racked up.

NT =GREAT SOURCE FOR INFO ON SHOES IMO
pimp.gif

NT =some strange stuff I don't respond too
sick.gif

NT=cool stuff that makes me say wow didin't know that
glasses.gif

NT=sad  stuff that makes me say dezam
eyes.gif

NT= great place to find jokes and stuff that will have you cracking up
roll.gif

NT= A place where people do all sorts of silly,stupid,funny,crazy,smart,helpful and unwanted stuff
laugh.gif

NT=with the right amount of searching is the place with something for everyone just my 2 cents...

suicide thread lmao..when did you come back on here shoefreak?..i haven't seen you post in a while

NT is just a entertaining place to me. From the trolls to the dudes with sense. You can laugh and get all kinds of information on here.

I'll never understand how dudes can get hurt by stuff they read on here or any other website. I will say this though, the internet has created a lot of fake tough guys.

I always took it as a running joke...:\

There's alot of truth in jest...

With that said, what powers my personally ON

NT is what i already am OFF NT....truth be told,

NT allows certain folks to express themselves with

out trippin over they're own ineptitude

and epic awkward dweebness...social training wheels if you will, anonymity = instant confidence

Booster.

Last edited:

and epic awkward dweebness...social training wheels if you will, anonymity = instant confidence

Booster.
Why you gotta constantly fire shots man. :smh:

I always took it as a running joke...:\

Booster.

take me under ur wing

Do you know how easy it is to rack up 30 posts in a day? That's almost 1000 posts on a month...
not easy at all.  **** the only way i can top 5 in a day is if i get in an argument with someone.  half of you just reword popular opinions for reps.  your just posting to post at that point.  thats honestly kinda alarming to me man. TAY dont even move that fast

Do you know how easy it is to rack up 30 posts in a day? That's almost 1000 posts on a month...
not easy at all.  **** the only way i can top 5 in a day is if i get in an argument with someone.  half of you just reword popular opinions for reps.  your just posting to post at that point.  thats honestly kinda alarming to me man. TAY dont even move that fast
maybe if you thought quicker on your feet?

the joke "must be a NTer" is one thing.

But when people start casting every negative thing onto NT ... its like... do you REALLY think everyone is lame around here?
Haha naa man. Just jokes.

That joke to me is the same as the numerous "Tyrone " jokes around here.

"You over here simpin while Tyrone clapping them cheeks"

ricky when I read your initial post, the first thing I thought of was this post from the twerkin 4 life thread:

Once again y'all "get none" dudes come in here and act like you turn down women left and right. LOL
First of all, that video is a joke that aired on a TV show.
Second, if a girl wants to shake her *** that's never, NEVER a bad thing
Third, big *** or no ***, most of y'all awkward dudes have no chance and won't do anything anyway.
TRUTH

And before I could even think to respond, it was already taken care of :

Where did all this garbage come from?

Man shut that **88 up, talking that nonsense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom