son chops mom up into pieces, stuffs remains in bags..poses w/ decapitated head in front of mirror

There is the possibility that the mother may have took the "grow up, move out and be a man" speech a little too far. Not that I'm condoning such a thing, but look at dude. I dont think he was just drowning in the yambs.

Idk, this is extreme in any case. Stop throwing hypotheticals dammit! :lol:
There is always a reason though behind the madness. Yea it is extreme though.

Of course there are always reasons. Maybe something will come out later on to give a different perspective. Idk, but the fact that he posed with her head in a mirror? That's some Michael Myers type stuff :smh:

Im not gonna lie....this sounds a lot like this song....not saying it has anything to do with it....

But pieces in trash bags....different areas...use cash and fake ID's.....drain blood in bathtub

wow, i thought only WHITE PEOPLE do freaky, serial killer stuff like this . . .

The depravity......
mean.gif

wow, whats sad is how deja vu this is. didn't some young cat do the same thing but watched and laughed when they found his mom? i couldve swore that was in the bx too. 

story is just 
sick.gif

his own mom? they need to put this man under the jail.

I wonder why he did this to her. As usual I ask, if it was discovered that she molested him would you all still blame him?

doesn't matter if it's his mom or not. that kind of brutatily is extreme and this person has some serious issues. Getting revenge for abuse, molestation doesn't extend to dismemberment and decapitation. Not to mention posing for pics. He is on another level, and should be removed from this world. No point in keeping someone like him alive.

I wonder why he did this to her. As usual I ask, if it was discovered that she molested him would you all still blame him?

This is gruesome and sad. I do agree though... there is always an underlying REASON why one would murder their own mother.

And the PUBLIC needs to stop being so emotional when it comes to the media and the news they spew. Just look at how this article was written... Media Sensationalism at it's finest!

JUST SICK: Bahsid McLean cut off mom Tanya Byrd’s
head and held it to take a picture, sources said.

:smh: Are NY Posts articles always like this?

Bad parents make bad human beings. Not saying that's the tell all end all for this situation, but it's a huge part of it

One of the more gruesome stories I've read in a minute.

Crazy.

Dude has something going on up there to pose with her head on Twitter.

The twisted Bronx man who allegedly killed his mother and chopped up her body reveled in the slaying by snapping a picture of himself holding her severed head, sources told The Post yesterday.
Bahsid McLean, 23, pulled out a cellphone camera, posed in front of a bathroom mirror and snapped the gruesome photo of himself smirking while holding his mother’s head under his arm like a trophy, the sources said.

I wonder if he did this to make a spiteful point. I wonder if she was complaining about not being able to use the bathroom.

The twisted Bronx man who allegedly killed his mother and chopped up her body reveled in the slaying by snapping a picture of himself holding her severed head, sources told The Post yesterday.
Bahsid McLean, 23, pulled out a cellphone camera, posed in front of a bathroom mirror and snapped the gruesome photo of himself smirking while holding his mother’s head under his arm like a trophy, the sources said.

I wonder if he did this to make a spiteful point. I wonder if she was complaining about not being able to use the bathroom.

View media item 251097

View media item 251330

Glad I am not the only one seeing the creepy irony of this thread.

Let's also not forget this gem at the end of the article...

Cops said McLean killed Byrd because she [COLOR=#red]“wanted him to grow up and move out and be a man.”[/COLOR]

Ninjahood, is there something you tryna tell us bro'?

:lol:...:nerd:...:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom