son chops mom up into pieces, stuffs remains in bags..poses w/ decapitated head in front of mirror

I know im not the only one whos surprised as hell that its a black dude and not a white dude

The twisted Bronx man who allegedly killed his mother and chopped up her body reveled in the slaying by snapping a picture of himself holding her severed head, sources told The Post yesterday.
Bahsid McLean, 23, pulled out a cellphone camera, posed in front of a bathroom mirror and snapped the gruesome photo of himself smirking while holding his mother’s head under his arm like a trophy, the sources said.
I wonder if he did this to make a spiteful point. I wonder if she was complaining about not being able to use the bathroom.

Glad I am not the only one seeing the creepy irony of this thread.

Let's also not forget this gem at the end of the article...

Cops said McLean killed Byrd because she “wanted him to grow up and move out and be a man.”

Ninjahood, is there something you tryna tell us bro'?

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
mean.gif

nerd.gif

wastwo.jpg
But forreal . . . ****** be crazy mane

As if killing ya moms isn't insane enough, the lengths this dude went through . . . chopping her up into pieces smh . . . posing with the head . . . no positive childhood memories replayed during any of this . . . not one ounce of "damb this is my own momma"

lock this thread, yall turning this into a race thread. clearly irrelevant...

whats more important is how dude looks like ninjahood.

pulled out a cellphone camera, posed in front of a bathroom mirror and snapped the gruesome photo of himself smirking while holding his mother’s head under his arm like a trophy
:wow: :wow: :smh: :smh:

Killed his mom because she told him to grow up!? :smh:

RIP Tanya Byrd

Last edited:
I guess you could say he came home and him and his mom chopped it up for a bit

lock this thread, yall turning this into a race thread. clearly irrelevant...

whats more important is how dude looks like ninjahood.
She was like Edwin tira los zapatos de la cosina and son wasn't having it

Bashid McLean, the man accused of killing his mother and leaving her dismembered body in various bags on a street in the Bronx, insists that he is innocent. McLean, 23, was arraigned yesterday and continuously exclaimed "I didn’t do anything wrong! I don’t need anything at all. I didn’t do anything wrong."

McLean, who is reportedly a schizophrenic, wore a garbage bag over his clothes in court because he "kept urinating on himself." His attorney said that McLean desperately needed his medication.

Pieces of 45-year-old Tanya Byrd's body were discovered early Tuesday morning by a man walking his dog. According to DNAinfo, McLean murdered his mother while she slept on Sunday night.

In addition to being charged with murder, McLean was also charged with unlawful dissection of a human body and hindering the prosecution. William Harris, his friend, was also charged with hindering the prosecution and the unlawful dissection of a human body, as well as possession of stolen property and marijuana.

Both McLean and Harris accuse the other of the murder.

Back
Top Bottom