Son, im really shook right now.

I caught this on my home camera right before midnight. Now im just laying in bed and can't fall asleep.

Im trying to come up with a logical explanation because I typically don't believe in the supernatural. Im drawing a blank.

In b4 RIP

Last edited:
giphy.webp

I'll try uploading again, but my backdoor just swung upoupon by itself.
No one was around it .

Air pressure bruh, you got air circulating in the crib doors open, close. Happen all the time in my crib. Trust bruh, my girl messican. IF there was something to worry about the bruja would be on deck.

Son im like 99.9999% sure the door was already locked but I'mma go with heathens answer just for my sanity.
Every little sound has my ears perking up tho.

Got some Paranormal Activity going on. My worse scare was when my sound bar in the living room turned on by itself at 0300 am. Was in my bedroom asleep when I woke up and kept hearing some loud talking. My door was closed. I kept thinking it was the neighbors or something. After just laying there for about 10 min I finally got up and opened my door and heard the talking coming from the living room. It sounded like a radio station broadcast. It must have been picking up the station somehow via bluetooth? I was shook man.

Got some Paranormal Activity going on. My worse scare was when my sound bar in the living room turned on by itself at 0300 am. Was in my bedroom asleep when I woke up and kept hearing some loud talking. My door was closed. I kept thinking it was the neighbors or something. After just laying there for about 10 min I finally got up and opened my door and heard the talking coming from the living room. It sounded like a radio station broadcast. It must have been picking up the station somehow via bluetooth? I was shook man.

You being serious? 3am? RIP

When I was little, I had some talking toys that had speakers in them and every once in a while they would pick up the CB radio from truckers who were on the nearby highway

It was very frightening to hear random people start talking in my room in the middle of the night

Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom