Son, im really shook right now.

lol definitely from some sort of air pressure. lol. was the door even closed all the way? that latch kinda popped open with too much ease. Don't freak out.

Op if you are not 100% certain if it is indeed an actual spirit in your home I would suggest trying reggaeton.
Just let it play all day when your family is not home and it might anger the spirit enough for it to vacate the premises.
I know it sounds unorthodox but you never know.

Bruh is this real life?
I do not believe in ghosts either but animals know. They have that sense of when something isn't right. They sense earthquakes before they occur for christ sake
And a pentagram in a circle? Its not 1980. Some strange stuff was going down in that house.

If you die any chance you wear a size 11. Since this is NT i figure you have some shoes that will need to be willed to someone. I am throwing my name in the hat for your shoe collection. Please consider

babies too. every now and then my son will stare over my shoulder, point and laugh (did it more whn he was younger) at first i would freak out but we are a praying household and i know that we have some good people watching over us.

Op if you are not 100% certain if it is indeed an actual spirit in your home I would suggest trying reggaeton.
Just let it play all day when your family is not home and it might anger the spirit enough for it to vacate the premises.
I know it sounds highly irrational but you never know.
Imagine being this disrespectful to one of the biggest genres in the world.

When MIA comes in and a mami is twerking on you >>>>>>>

Soooooo...my question is...what made you film you back door in the first place?

I have 2 security cameras set up. One on each entrance. When motion is captured it automatically records for 6 seconds and sends an alert to my phone.

Last edited:
Bro this scary ish only happens when I go back to the Philippines. I sleep on the top floor of our house and one time at midnight I hear these loud *** footsteps on the roof. I'm thinking its robbers and go check it out and see nothing. I told my eldest sister about it and she tells me she and her husband have heard it before, they just yelled " in Jesus name!" One of the helps knows a shaman and he told us a being lived in our mango tree and jumps on the roof at night but he is harmless.

I got rid rid of half my sneakers. I don't even go crazy over kicks anymore. I just stay here for the NTFam. Whatever sneakers I have, including the black and gold AJ1 are going to my son.

Funny thing is my wife already knows. In the event of my untimely demise she needs to make a post on NT and invite everyone to the funeral.

Did someone maybe close a door in the front of the house? I definitely think its air pressure.....unless.....the knob turned.

Home alone and see y’all telling stories ...... exits thread
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Widow sale, dog running away, doors opening on their own.... it's going to be a fun 1st year for you. Buckle up.

Did someone maybe close a door in the front of the house? I definitely think its air pressure.....unless.....the knob turned.
No. I was playing BO4 in the living room. I had a clear sight to the front door.
I had headphones on tho so I didn't hear when the door opened. Didn't realize till I got the alert on my phone.

It was windy as hell yesterday. There is a wind advisory and a flood advisory in effect. Caso cerrado.

Welp, I made the night. Checked the camera and nothing else weird happened.

Like I said before, I don't believe in anything paranormal, was real tired and it had me tripping.
But after seeing the video my brain wouldnt shut off for the night, and I kept trying to tie in unrelated things to why im the real life Paranormal Activity 7 (or whatever part that movie franchise is up to).

Bought this house over the summer. From a widow. I didn't ask where or how her husband died. If it was here, ide rather not know. Still kinda weird when I get his mail tho.
Moved here and my dog ran away 5 times the first month. I figured she wasnt used to the new setting and was trying to find her way back to our old apartment in Brooklyn.
House went for 80k under the neighborhood average. I figured it was because it was a fixer upper, and the recent widow wanted to sell quick because she moved out of state.
Got rid of the drop down ceiling in what's now my son's room and there was a pentagram in a circle with elemental markings drawn on the actual cieling. When the previous owner was here, it was her teenage sons room. Figured he was just some emo kid probably into metal. When I saw him briefly at the viewing he fit that description.
Everything always had a logical explanation. It's funny how all that goes out the window at 2am tho.

For everyone that sent prayers via inbox or otherwise, sinceramente gracias. Im an atheist and only believe in science but it came from a great place so thanks.

OP you white?

These fools wylin.... aint no air pressure that can burst a door wide open like that.
If it was really air pressure, the door would have hit that wall ledge right behind the door as it swung open

Also the door stopped abruptly.
For air pressure to happen there has to be something closing and opening within the house and since youre home alone with your dog, you know damn well aint nobody opening no other doors or windows at that time of day and weather.
OP your house haunted fam.

TEAM PLATANO

Get them catholic aunties, abuelo, mamå, get the whole squad to come over and pray the crib up b.

Thats IF you really on some paranormal activity type ****.

But on the real, just go ahead and book a couple weeks at the nearest holiday inn if you really shook b.

Back
Top Bottom