Son, im really shook right now.

That's definitely a haunting, OP :wow:

I had something similar happen a few days ago. Me and my bro were talking and then out of nowhere....the bathroom door opened up slowly right in front of us. We both just looked at each other kinda shook. Wasn't no damn wind either. We're in the same apartment my dad once told me an old man walked right out of our bathroom, down the hallway and across the living room where he was watching TV. Old man walked straight through the front door. Made my dog cry as it happened too.

Years ago went to a friends house. And we was chilln with others who are cousins of friend. They always said its haunted in the basement. Door slammed open, speaker for computer turned on loud as hell and papers were flyin out of no where...all this happened in the span of 20min. They found out some lil girl died there back in the day.

Last edited:
I would go to Radio Shack, either now or after you get your Christmas money, and cop some ghost hunting equipment. Off the top of my head you will need an EMF (electromagnetic frequency) transmitter. This will tell you where the energy is coming from in the house. You might also want to pick up a noise activated audio recorder to record any peculiar sounds while you're sleeping. And if you really wanna go Blair Witch on they ***, get you some infrared night vision goggles. You can't see what's invisible to the naked eye. Throw in a pack of brewskis and make it an overnight stakeout.

That's definitely a haunting, OP :wow:

I had something similar happen a few days ago. Me and my bro were talking and then out of nowhere....the bathroom door opened up slowly right in front of us. We both just looked at each other kinda shook. Wasn't no damn wind either. We're in the same apartment my dad once told me an old man walked right out of our bathroom, down the hallway and across the living room where he was watching TV. Old man walked straight through the front door. Made my dog cry as it happened too.

Good god man please tell me you’re trolling with this :blush:

Just the air pressure or a draft. Might not have closed the door completely and then you opened a door/window somewhere which caused if to open

Mans in here shining the flashlight on their faces and telling ghost stories. Y'all too old :lol:

Heathen and the follow up replies bodied the thread.

Good god man please tell me you’re trolling with thi NJs :blush:

I wish I could say it was. I remember my dad walked in the room breathing heavily while explaining what happened, genuinely shook. I knew he was telling the truth because I heard that bathroom door open up and then seconds later hear my dog yelping. If I had my room door open, I would've seen that old man walk by the room.

I figured out who that man was though. I went house painting with my dad and we landed a job where a senior citizen had passed away and his ungrateful *** sons were taking things of value and trashing the rest of the house because they were going to sell it. Well, in that trash were his dog tags from WWII along with his war medals and army cot and photos. Dude...I took those belongings home and this happens about a week later. I boxed that stuff up and put it in our public storage. Mr. Cohen hasn't made an appearance since.

Welp, I made the night. Checked the camera and nothing else weird happened.

Like I said before, I don't believe in anything paranormal, was real tired and it had me tripping.
But after seeing the video my brain wouldnt shut off for the night, and I kept trying to tie in unrelated things to why im the real life Paranormal Activity 7 (or whatever part that movie franchise is up to).

Bought this house over the summer. From a widow. I didn't ask where or how her husband died. If it was here, ide rather not know. Still kinda weird when I get his mail tho.
Moved here and my dog ran away 5 times the first month. I figured she wasnt used to the new setting and was trying to find her way back to our old apartment in Brooklyn.
House went for 80k under the neighborhood average. I figured it was because it was a fixer upper, and the recent widow wanted to sell quick because she moved out of state.
Got rid of the drop down ceiling in what's now my son's room and there was a pentagram in a circle with elemental markings drawn on the actual cieling. When the previous owner was here, it was her teenage sons room. Figured he was just some emo kid probably into metal. When I saw him briefly at the viewing he fit that description.
Everything always had a logical explanation. It's funny how all that goes out the window at 2am tho.

For everyone that sent prayers via inbox or otherwise, sinceramente gracias. Im an atheist and only believe in science but it came from a great place so thanks.

Still toying with the idea of showing my wife and kids. I know it will scare the ish outta them. It'll be hilarious.

Welp, I made the night. Checked the camera and nothing else weird happened.

Like I said before, I don't believe in anything paranormal, was real tired and it had me tripping.
But after seeing the video my brain wouldnt shut off for the night, and I kept trying to tie in unrelated things to why im the real life Paranormal Activity 7 (or whatever part that movie franchise is up to).

Bought this house over the summer. From a widow. I didn't ask where or how her husband died. If it was here, ide rather not know. Still kinda weird when I get his mail tho.
Moved here and my dog ran away 5 times the first month. I figured she wasnt used to the new setting and was trying to find her way back to our old apartment in Brooklyn.
House went for 80k under the neighborhood average. I figured it was because it was a fixer upper, and the recent widow wanted to sell quick because she moved out of state.
Got rid of the drop down ceiling in what's now my son's room and there was a pentagram in a circle with elemental markings drawn on the actual cieling. When the previous owner was here, it was her teenage sons room. Figured he was just some emo kid probably into metal. When I saw him briefly at the viewing he fit that description.
Everything always had a logical explanation. It's funny how all that goes out the window at 2am tho.

For everyone that sent prayers via inbox or otherwise, sinceramente gracias. Im an atheist and only believe in science but it came from a great place so thanks.

Bruh is this real life?
I do not believe in ghosts either but animals know. They have that sense of when something isn't right. They sense earthquakes before they occur for christ sake
And a pentagram in a circle? Its not 1980. Some strange stuff was going down in that house.

If you die any chance you wear a size 11. Since this is NT i figure you have some shoes that will need to be willed to someone. I am throwing my name in the hat for your shoe collection. Please consider

Back
Top Bottom