Songs You've Been Looking For Since Forever Vol. Google is Not My Friend :(

Been a while since we've had one of these threads & they're usually pretty helpful. Snoop's Vato just came up on my itunes & I can't seem to find the OG...
nerd.gif

Been a while since we've had one of these threads & they're usually pretty helpful. Snoop's Vato just came up on my itunes & I can't seem to find the OG...
nerd.gif

YO!

Mobb Deep & Noyd - Shoot 'Em Up

It used a sample of The Deele's "Shoot 'Em Up Movies."

Ghostface - Good Times (CDQ)

DF!!!

YO!

Mobb Deep & Noyd - Shoot 'Em Up

It used a sample of The Deele's "Shoot 'Em Up Movies."

Ghostface - Good Times (CDQ)

DF!!!

Michael Jackson- Heartbreak Hotel
I've been looking for this song for years. One of my favs from MJ. I never knew the name of the song until I found it a couple of weeks ago. Turns out it's a Jackson 5 song from the Triumph album.

I've been looking for this song for years. One of my favs from MJ. I never knew the name of the song until I found it a couple of weeks ago. Turns out it's a Jackson 5 song from the Triumph album.

Miracle- Bounce (explicit version)

I absolutely NEED this song on my iPod. I'm tryna put up personal record numbers at 24 Hour Fitness.

I absolutely NEED this song on my iPod. I'm tryna put up personal record numbers at 24 Hour Fitness.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

pimp.gif
Hearbreak Hotel has like the 3rd most plays of any MJ song in my library.. one of the best live performances you will ever see:

http://www.youtube.com/wa...pftc&feature=related

do you still not have it? if so hit my PM

Originally Posted by blacklion23

pimp.gif
Hearbreak Hotel has like the 3rd most plays of any MJ song in my library.. one of the best live performances you will ever see:

http://www.youtube.com/wa...pftc&feature=related

do you still not have it? if so hit my PM

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Is this it?

ZjkyNDA3NmVlMTllMyZvZj*w.gif

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Is this it?

ZjkyNDA3NmVlMTllMyZvZj*w.gif

There's a Clipse song where Malice goes "I've spent pesos, I've spent yen/I done set my Franck Muller to Big Ben" but I can't find what it is and I've only ever heard it once.

There's a Clipse song where Malice goes "I've spent pesos, I've spent yen/I done set my Franck Muller to Big Ben" but I can't find what it is and I've only ever heard it once.

Souls of Mischief- Cab Fare 

came out on  tape back in '93/'94
sample wasn't cleared so it was never officially released. re-released in like 2001 on vinyl. I swear a vinyl rip doesn't exist. i've only found the same 
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
 up crusty lo-fi tape rip in 128 kbps 
ebe2598ec79edada2e6ec0e2631895346afbf48.gif

Souls of Mischief- Cab Fare 

came out on  tape back in '93/'94
sample wasn't cleared so it was never officially released. re-released in like 2001 on vinyl. I swear a vinyl rip doesn't exist. i've only found the same 
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
 up crusty lo-fi tape rip in 128 kbps 
ebe2598ec79edada2e6ec0e2631895346afbf48.gif

Dwele - Open Your Eyes (Pre-Album Version)

just found it, it was the version with The Platinum Pied Pipers
pimp.gif

Cee-Lo - Is That You God?

Dwele - Open Your Eyes (Pre-Album Version)

just found it, it was the version with The Platinum Pied Pipers
pimp.gif

Cee-Lo - Is That You God?

Back
Top Bottom