Songs You've Been Looking For Since Forever Vol. Google is Not My Friend :(

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by magikmike

A full version of 'Questions' by Jim Jones.  Im leaning towards the fact that it doesnt exist though 
tired.gif

I know for a fact it does my brother played it in the whip last year. I'll ask him if he still has it.
Son that would be
eek.gif
if you could get it.

A full version of 'Questions' by Jim Jones.  Im leaning towards the fact that it doesnt exist though 
tired.gif

I know for a fact it does my brother played it in the whip last year. I'll ask him if he still has it.
Son that would be
eek.gif
if you could get it.

Thought of another one... did anyone end up rapping over this beat Rsonist made? Starts at 2:18

Thought of another one... did anyone end up rapping over this beat Rsonist made? Starts at 2:18

Originally Posted by CJ616

[h1]Nicole Wray - Lollipop.  It was the song playing in the background when Dame introduced himself on SP2.  Been looking for it for years.
30t6p3b.gif

[/h1]

Son how did you find out the name?
Winner winner chicken dinner...dunno how to embed tho:

[h1]Nicole Wray - Lollipop.  It was the song playing in the background when Dame introduced himself on SP2.  Been looking for it for years.
30t6p3b.gif

[/h1]

GDep over Phone Tap instrumental circa 2001/2002

and the OG version of his album ... doesn't have all them Diddy adlibs and a couple of the beats are different.

GDep over Phone Tap instrumental circa 2001/2002

and the OG version of his album ... doesn't have all them Diddy adlibs and a couple of the beats are different.

the full version to Juelz, Jr Writer, and Gravy - Nggaz Get Clapped

had it, lost it, cant find it for the life of Me

the full version to Juelz, Jr Writer, and Gravy - Nggaz Get Clapped

had it, lost it, cant find it for the life of Me

Been looking for the original or other versions that use this same beat. Not sure, but I heard a dope version, I think on a Gangsta Grillz back in 06/07.

Been looking for the original or other versions that use this same beat. Not sure, but I heard a dope version, I think on a Gangsta Grillz back in 06/07.

tired.gif
The one on Duke Da God's Harlem Classics is only 1:42 so I dont think it was ever finished..

A lot of Dipset gems in CDQ on that album. 

tired.gif
The one on Duke Da God's Harlem Classics is only 1:42 so I dont think it was ever finished..

A lot of Dipset gems in CDQ on that album. 

30t6p3b.gif

[/h1]

Google.  I always knew the name of the song, but could never find a DL link, or even the full song.

Good lookin MTS
happy.gif

30t6p3b.gif

[/h1]

Google.  I always knew the name of the song, but could never find a DL link, or even the full song.

Good lookin MTS
happy.gif

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

30t6p3b.gif

[/h1]

eek.gif
Thanks man

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

30t6p3b.gif

[/h1]

eek.gif
Thanks man

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Michael Jackson- Heartbreak Hotel
I've been looking for this song for years. One of my favs from MJ. I never knew the name of the song until I found it a couple of weeks ago. Turns out it's a Jackson 5 song from the Triumph album.

Most can't find this song because the name of it This Place Hotel and they search for Heartbreak Hotel.  I love that song though.  Gotta remember to spin it on NYE
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Michael Jackson- Heartbreak Hotel
I've been looking for this song for years. One of my favs from MJ. I never knew the name of the song until I found it a couple of weeks ago. Turns out it's a Jackson 5 song from the Triumph album.

Most can't find this song because the name of it This Place Hotel and they search for Heartbreak Hotel.  I love that song though.  Gotta remember to spin it on NYE
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom