Songs You've Been Looking For Since Forever Vol. Google is Not My Friend :(

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

There's a Clipse song where Malice goes "I've spent pesos, I've spent yen/I done set my Franck Muller to Big Ben" but I can't find what it is and I've only ever heard it once.

the song is called Queen B'

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

There's a Clipse song where Malice goes "I've spent pesos, I've spent yen/I done set my Franck Muller to Big Ben" but I can't find what it is and I've only ever heard it once.

the song is called Queen B'

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Mobb Deep & Noyd - Shoot 'Em Up

It used a sample of The Deele's "Shoot 'Em Up Movies."

Ghostface - Good Times (CDQ)

DF!!!
Man, I know I have this track somewhere.

YO!

DF!!!
Man, I know I have this track somewhere.

YO!

DF!!!
i have the Ghostface track...not sure if i can post?

YO!

DF!!!
i have the Ghostface track...not sure if i can post?

Big Daddy Kane - Live on a Saturday night. My brother has been looking for this for years.
There's this Trick Daddy - Nann +*#!@ blend with Brandy(least I think it was her) was prolly '96 '95 I dont think I'll ever be able to find it. I think It was on a Craig G mixtape.
There was this underground group out of Boston called Green Monsta that had this mixtape that came out about 6-7 years ago that I can't find anywhere.

Im sure there are others..

Big Daddy Kane - Live on a Saturday night. My brother has been looking for this for years.
There's this Trick Daddy - Nann +*#!@ blend with Brandy(least I think it was her) was prolly '96 '95 I dont think I'll ever be able to find it. I think It was on a Craig G mixtape.
There was this underground group out of Boston called Green Monsta that had this mixtape that came out about 6-7 years ago that I can't find anywhere.

Im sure there are others..

Woody from Dru Hill did a gospel album and he had a song w/Case i think...something about be thankful for what you have...

Woody from Dru Hill did a gospel album and he had a song w/Case i think...something about be thankful for what you have...

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Souls of Mischief- Cab Fare�

�came out on �tape back in '93/'94
sample wasn't cleared so it was never officially released. re-released in like 2001 on vinyl. I swear a vinyl rip doesn't exist. i've only found the same�
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
�up crusty lo-fi tape rip in 128 kbps�
ebe2598ec79edada2e6ec0e2631895346afbf48.gif

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
 I had this on repeat while I was playing GTA IV.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Souls of Mischief- Cab Fare�

�came out on �tape back in '93/'94
sample wasn't cleared so it was never officially released. re-released in like 2001 on vinyl. I swear a vinyl rip doesn't exist. i've only found the same�
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
�up crusty lo-fi tape rip in 128 kbps�
ebe2598ec79edada2e6ec0e2631895346afbf48.gif

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
 I had this on repeat while I was playing GTA IV.

[h1]Nicole Wray - Lollipop.  It was the song playing in the background when Dame introduced himself on SP2.  Been looking for it for years.
30t6p3b.gif

[/h1]

[h1]Nicole Wray - Lollipop.  It was the song playing in the background when Dame introduced himself on SP2.  Been looking for it for years.
30t6p3b.gif

[/h1]

Originally Posted by CJ616

30t6p3b.gif

[/h1]

Son how did you find out the name?

Originally Posted by CJ616

30t6p3b.gif

[/h1]

Son how did you find out the name?

A full version of 'Questions' by Jim Jones.  Im leaning towards the fact that it doesnt exist though 
tired.gif

A full version of 'Questions' by Jim Jones.  Im leaning towards the fact that it doesnt exist though 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by magikmike

tired.gif

I know for a fact it does my brother played it in the whip last year. I'll ask him if he still has it.

Originally Posted by magikmike

tired.gif

I know for a fact it does my brother played it in the whip last year. I'll ask him if he still has it.

Back
Top Bottom