Songs You've Been Looking For Since Forever Vol. Google is Not My Friend :(

anyone got a high quality version of The Diplomats - I Really Mean It without the damn skit at the end of it? The skit is the last 17 seconds of the original 4:22 length. It's like that on the album so I'm hoping there's an edited version out there. It's one of my favorite Dip Set songs but man, I can't stand that ill placed skit.

anyone got a high quality version of The Diplomats - I Really Mean It without the damn skit at the end of it? The skit is the last 17 seconds of the original 4:22 length. It's like that on the album so I'm hoping there's an edited version out there. It's one of my favorite Dip Set songs but man, I can't stand that ill placed skit.

Yo.. I been lookin for this song which had the New York, New York beat (by jada) but it had a bunch of Bay Area rappers that freestyled on that +#%*. 
anyone??

Yo.. I been lookin for this song which had the New York, New York beat (by jada) but it had a bunch of Bay Area rappers that freestyled on that +#%*. 
anyone??

Been looking for this song from a few years back by the rapper Promise its a song thats pretty deep and you can really feel his pain when he's rapping can't think of the title though

Been looking for this song from a few years back by the rapper Promise its a song thats pretty deep and you can really feel his pain when he's rapping can't think of the title though

Yo does a version of Beanie Sigel's "In the club" exist w/o Clue? i know it's on the backstage ost, but i'd love to have that joint with clue screaming on it.

Yo does a version of Beanie Sigel's "In the club" exist w/o Clue? i know it's on the backstage ost, but i'd love to have that joint with clue screaming on it.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

If there's a full version of the song playing in the first 5 seconds of this video, someone shed light
nerd.gif
Young Jeezy- 24, 23 (Gucci Mane & OJ Da Juiceman Diss)

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

If there's a full version of the song playing in the first 5 seconds of this video, someone shed light
nerd.gif
Young Jeezy- 24, 23 (Gucci Mane & OJ Da Juiceman Diss)

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

Anybody got 40 cal over who shot ya? he spit the IV in the ER son line there. It was on a bobby trends mixtape wit mad freestyle. Juelz went at 50 on that tape. Ja rule/murder inc spittin over the clapback beat....I wish I still had that f'n cd. Give me a few hours to upload some of the stuff yall lookin for

40 cal and jr writer - who shot ya freestyle

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5CUA2KJ1

YOOOOOOOOOOOO how did I straight up miss this post for 5 months?! Good lookin my G
laugh.gif

Any body got the OG tape this joint was on? It was a bobby trends mixtape from 03 or 04. Had this joint, ja & murder inc freestylin over clap back, juelz dissin 50 over the damn beat. I'd even considerin hittin up ur paypal for that mixtape
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

Anybody got 40 cal over who shot ya? he spit the IV in the ER son line there. It was on a bobby trends mixtape wit mad freestyle. Juelz went at 50 on that tape. Ja rule/murder inc spittin over the clapback beat....I wish I still had that f'n cd. Give me a few hours to upload some of the stuff yall lookin for

40 cal and jr writer - who shot ya freestyle

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5CUA2KJ1

YOOOOOOOOOOOO how did I straight up miss this post for 5 months?! Good lookin my G
laugh.gif

Any body got the OG tape this joint was on? It was a bobby trends mixtape from 03 or 04. Had this joint, ja & murder inc freestylin over clap back, juelz dissin 50 over the damn beat. I'd even considerin hittin up ur paypal for that mixtape
laugh.gif

DMX Feat. LOX, Drag-On, Eve - Ruff Ryders' Anthem Remix (CDQ, Dirty, No Clue)
DMX Feat. Faith Evans - How's It Goin Down Remix (CDQ, Dirty, not the version that fills in the swears with the Album Version's)
Michael Jackson Feat Jay-Z - You Rock My World Trackmasters Remix (CDQ, DIRTY, I've only heard the dirty version on a mixtape way back when)
Jay-Z - BK Anthem (CDQ, Dirty, I don't think this exists)
Case - Lovely Instrumental (Been looking since the day I heard this song)
Case Feat. Foxy Brown - Touch Me, Tease Me (CDQ, DIRTY, forgot bout this one till I started typing about Lovely)

I'm sure there are more, If anyone can help.........

DMX Feat. LOX, Drag-On, Eve - Ruff Ryders' Anthem Remix (CDQ, Dirty, No Clue)
DMX Feat. Faith Evans - How's It Goin Down Remix (CDQ, Dirty, not the version that fills in the swears with the Album Version's)
Michael Jackson Feat Jay-Z - You Rock My World Trackmasters Remix (CDQ, DIRTY, I've only heard the dirty version on a mixtape way back when)
Jay-Z - BK Anthem (CDQ, Dirty, I don't think this exists)
Case - Lovely Instrumental (Been looking since the day I heard this song)
Case Feat. Foxy Brown - Touch Me, Tease Me (CDQ, DIRTY, forgot bout this one till I started typing about Lovely)

I'm sure there are more, If anyone can help.........

juvenile ft. trey songz - i know you know
full version of wayne and lloyd - loving your style

juvenile ft. trey songz - i know you know
full version of wayne and lloyd - loving your style

R&B song from Blankman when he's riding the cycle on the railroad tracks, it was never released on the soundtrack or anywhere else i believe.

R&B song from Blankman when he's riding the cycle on the railroad tracks, it was never released on the soundtrack or anywhere else i believe.

Jay-Z Dear Summer - extended version w/sample intro
woman sings at the beginning... 'and if summer only knew/ that she was losing a friend that loved her too/maybe she'd turn....'

Faith Evans - I Just Can't (from High School High Soundtrack)

People Under the Stairs - On and On Remix

Lox - hot 97 freestyle (est Oct-Dec of 2006) going in over hood hop beat and a few other tracks....sheek and styles rap mostly, jada has no more than 2 verses

Back
Top Bottom