Songs You've Been Looking For Since Forever Vol. Google is Not My Friend :(

I have been looking for this r&b record for like 5 yrs. The beat is jr writer's or writer's block mixtape. I know it was one of the first six songs on that mixtape. Here are a couple of the lines for the song I am talking about :

The dips are fire, get ya fliers posters yall jokers like richard pryor.

Heads and dope fiends cravin for white right. That's the 80's delight  it's so much n's wit rocks it looks a Palestinian fight.

I want to find the name of the artist and the name of the r&b record.

I have been looking for this r&b record for like 5 yrs. The beat is jr writer's or writer's block mixtape. I know it was one of the first six songs on that mixtape. Here are a couple of the lines for the song I am talking about :

Heads and dope fiends cravin for white right. That's the 80's delight  it's so much n's wit rocks it looks a Palestinian fight.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by ZSong

::

7 Aurelius only recently put out the "Lollipop" joint plus a couple others he recorded with Nicole Wray from that time period

The joint yall need to check for from the 2 of them tho is "Drums"
The way the beat bangs contrasting with Nicole's sweet vocals is artistically sonically superb

Good info

ima hit him up on twitter and see if i can get the cdq
This _ is a #%+#@
laugh.gif
Dude blocked me because i asked him to follow me so i can DM him
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by ZSong

7 Aurelius only recently put out the "Lollipop" joint plus a couple others he recorded with Nicole Wray from that time period

The joint yall need to check for from the 2 of them tho is "Drums"
The way the beat bangs contrasting with Nicole's sweet vocals is artistically sonically superb

Good info

ima hit him up on twitter and see if i can get the cdq
This _ is a #%+#@
laugh.gif
Dude blocked me because i asked him to follow me so i can DM him
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

The Jr Writer song you talkin bout is *iggaz Get Clapped thats the track Im lookin for. I wan the full track with Juelz and Gravy. but Im not aware of an R&B song with the same beat as that song though.

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

The Jr Writer song you talkin bout is *iggaz Get Clapped thats the track Im lookin for. I wan the full track with Juelz and Gravy. but Im not aware of an R&B song with the same beat as that song though.

There's this Biggie song I've always wanted to know. It might be with Junior Mafia and goes something like:

I live for the funk/I eat for the funk/ I die for the funk.

And no it's not machine gun funk.

There's this Biggie song I've always wanted to know. It might be with Junior Mafia and goes something like:

I live for the funk/I eat for the funk/ I die for the funk.

And no it's not machine gun funk.

Back
Top Bottom