Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

MF Doomer check your inbox

I've got a long list
laugh.gif

I need No DJ, CDQ, although if you have a v2 or v0 mp3
pimp.gif

Mike Jones & T-Pain - Scandalous +%%$ 2
Fam-Lay - Fresh N Drivin (explicit)
Missy Elliot feat. Nas, Eve & Q-Tip - Hot Boys (remix) (explicit)
Mary J Blige feat. Smif N Wessun - I Love You (remix)
Mos Def - Brown Sugar
Cam'ron - What Means The World (remix)
112 feat. G-Dep & Black Rob - It's Over Now (remix) (explicit)
Cam'ron - Let The Beat Build Freestyle
Gorilla Zoe feat. Lil' Wayne - Lost...no idea why but I've never been able to find a No DJ CDQ of this
Lil' B - Birth of Rap...ditto
Ruff Endz feat. Memphis Bleek - Cash, Money, Cars, Clothes
Ludacris feat. Nate Dogg - Area Codes
30t6p3b.gif

Ski Beatz & Mos Def - Cream of the Planet
Saigon - Favorite Things
Wiz Khalifa - Bankroll
Biggie - Who Shot Ya
30t6p3b.gif
again
Puff Daddy feat. Usher & Loon - I Need A Girl
Jagged Edge feat. Nas - I Got It 2
Clipse feat. Rick Ross - I'm Good (remix)
Eve feat. Ruff Ryders - Scenario 2000 (explicit)...If someone has this
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

NORE - Oye Mi Canto (remix)
112 - Anywhere
Chris Brown feat. a bunch of rappers - Deuces (remix)
Tyrese feat. Snoop Dogg - Baby Boy
Michael Jackson feat. Jay-Z - Rock My World (remix)... need a CDQ in the worst way

Sorry for the endless list but I live outside the US so don't have as many resources at my disposal
u just not trying these r easy to find
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

MF Doomer check your inbox

I've got a long list
laugh.gif

I need No DJ, CDQ, although if you have a v2 or v0 mp3
pimp.gif

Mike Jones & T-Pain - Scandalous +%%$ 2
Fam-Lay - Fresh N Drivin (explicit)
Missy Elliot feat. Nas, Eve & Q-Tip - Hot Boys (remix) (explicit)
Mary J Blige feat. Smif N Wessun - I Love You (remix)
Mos Def - Brown Sugar
Cam'ron - What Means The World (remix)
112 feat. G-Dep & Black Rob - It's Over Now (remix) (explicit)
Cam'ron - Let The Beat Build Freestyle
Gorilla Zoe feat. Lil' Wayne - Lost...no idea why but I've never been able to find a No DJ CDQ of this
Lil' B - Birth of Rap...ditto
Ruff Endz feat. Memphis Bleek - Cash, Money, Cars, Clothes
Ludacris feat. Nate Dogg - Area Codes
30t6p3b.gif

Ski Beatz & Mos Def - Cream of the Planet
Saigon - Favorite Things
Wiz Khalifa - Bankroll
Biggie - Who Shot Ya
30t6p3b.gif
again
Puff Daddy feat. Usher & Loon - I Need A Girl
Jagged Edge feat. Nas - I Got It 2
Clipse feat. Rick Ross - I'm Good (remix)
Eve feat. Ruff Ryders - Scenario 2000 (explicit)...If someone has this
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

NORE - Oye Mi Canto (remix)
112 - Anywhere
Chris Brown feat. a bunch of rappers - Deuces (remix)
Tyrese feat. Snoop Dogg - Baby Boy
Michael Jackson feat. Jay-Z - Rock My World (remix)... need a CDQ in the worst way

Sorry for the endless list but I live outside the US so don't have as many resources at my disposal
u just not trying these r easy to find
laugh.gif

http://www.vidtomp3.com/

I use this to transfer youtube videos to mp3 audios. Good for having live concert songs or old songs i cant find albums or mixtapes to. This site has come in handy alot. Might be useful to some of you who cant find the songs but find youtube vids of it.

http://www.vidtomp3.com/

I use this to transfer youtube videos to mp3 audios. Good for having live concert songs or old songs i cant find albums or mixtapes to. This site has come in handy alot. Might be useful to some of you who cant find the songs but find youtube vids of it.

How do I PM songs ?
@we get money: I only have the "fine" version of Brown Sugar, you want the "extra sweet' version, thought I had both, my bad.

How do I PM songs ?
@we get money: I only have the "fine" version of Brown Sugar, you want the "extra sweet' version, thought I had both, my bad.

I really want an MP3 of Beautiful Lasers by Lupe (The one he did live)

Can't find it anywhere!

I really want an MP3 of Beautiful Lasers by Lupe (The one he did live)

Can't find it anywhere!

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by CJ616

[h1]Nicole Wray - Lollipop.  It was the song playing in the background when Dame introduced himself on SP2.  Been looking for it for years.
30t6p3b.gif

[/h1]

Son how did you find out the name?
Winner winner chicken dinner...dunno how to embed tho:

Ripped the youtube

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DNRR89CM

Son

eek.gif

Thought I was the only one who knew about that song and was looking for it. I just remembered this joint. Thanks for refreshing my memory!

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by CJ616

[h1]Nicole Wray - Lollipop.  It was the song playing in the background when Dame introduced himself on SP2.  Been looking for it for years.
30t6p3b.gif

[/h1]

Son how did you find out the name?
Winner winner chicken dinner...dunno how to embed tho:

Ripped the youtube

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DNRR89CM

Son

eek.gif

Thought I was the only one who knew about that song and was looking for it. I just remembered this joint. Thanks for refreshing my memory!

we ridaz - roscoe feat. kurupt (in good quality. dunno if an uncensored version exists)

big willie - raekwon (i think thats the name of the song, or willie bostic something like that. the first alimoe song in and1 mixtape 6)

we ridaz - roscoe feat. kurupt (in good quality. dunno if an uncensored version exists)

big willie - raekwon (i think thats the name of the song, or willie bostic something like that. the first alimoe song in and1 mixtape 6)

I need CDQ's (Dirty Versions) of the following:

Black Rob - "Whoa!" (EXTENDED Remix) (Dirty) - Rah Digga, G-Dep, Lil' Cease, Da Brat, Beanie Sigel, Shyne (or could be Guerilla Black lol), Petey Pablo, Madd Rapper, Puff Daddy

Rah Digga - "Tight" (Remix) - Pharoahe Monche, Lord Have Mercy

Limp Bizkit - "Rollin'" (Remix) - Redman, Method Man, DMX

JR Writer - "Get 'Em Girls" (Pt. 2)

AND IF ANYONE HAPPENS TO HAVE THE FULL SESSION OF THE FOLLOWING FREESTYLE SESSIONS, PLEASE CHIME IN!!:

Children Of The Corn - Stretch & Bobbito Radio Freestyle Session (1994 or 1995 I believe) (over the "Motherless Child" beat)

The Diplomats - Hot97 Session (2003) (over the "What Up, Gangsta?" beat) <-- same session where JR Writer had his 6 min freestyle from...

I need CDQ's (Dirty Versions) of the following:

Black Rob - "Whoa!" (EXTENDED Remix) (Dirty) - Rah Digga, G-Dep, Lil' Cease, Da Brat, Beanie Sigel, Shyne (or could be Guerilla Black lol), Petey Pablo, Madd Rapper, Puff Daddy

Rah Digga - "Tight" (Remix) - Pharoahe Monche, Lord Have Mercy

Limp Bizkit - "Rollin'" (Remix) - Redman, Method Man, DMX

JR Writer - "Get 'Em Girls" (Pt. 2)

AND IF ANYONE HAPPENS TO HAVE THE FULL SESSION OF THE FOLLOWING FREESTYLE SESSIONS, PLEASE CHIME IN!!:

Children Of The Corn - Stretch & Bobbito Radio Freestyle Session (1994 or 1995 I believe) (over the "Motherless Child" beat)

The Diplomats - Hot97 Session (2003) (over the "What Up, Gangsta?" beat) <-- same session where JR Writer had his 6 min freestyle from...

I just want the Peedi Crack & Freeway Joint that was on one of DJ Lt.Dan's mixtape

Can''t even remember the name .. but it made me +%@# with Peedi hard body after it

*EDIT*

It's called "Fall Back" 
nerd.gif

And Also the song "45" .. ( Not the JayZ version .. the OG version) 
nerd.gif

I just want the Peedi Crack & Freeway Joint that was on one of DJ Lt.Dan's mixtape

Can''t even remember the name .. but it made me +%@# with Peedi hard body after it

*EDIT*

It's called "Fall Back" 
nerd.gif

And Also the song "45" .. ( Not the JayZ version .. the OG version) 
nerd.gif

Anybody got 40 cal over who shot ya? he spit the IV in the ER son line there. It was on a bobby trends mixtape wit mad freestyle. Juelz went at 50 on that tape. Ja rule/murder inc spittin over the clapback beat....I wish I still had that f'n cd. Give me a few hours to upload some of the stuff yall lookin for

Anybody got 40 cal over who shot ya? he spit the IV in the ER son line there. It was on a bobby trends mixtape wit mad freestyle. Juelz went at 50 on that tape. Ja rule/murder inc spittin over the clapback beat....I wish I still had that f'n cd. Give me a few hours to upload some of the stuff yall lookin for

Bugsy & Snake - Alight Ok (Get to the Point)

been looking for forever. only found a snippet. the beat was soo serious

Back
Top Bottom