Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 Thread -- Tuesday's @ 10pm on FX -- 12/05/2012 Episode 13 -- “J'ai Obtenu C

I thought I was clear....guess not! Dude is MADDDDDDD!
Well, did they allude to anything else about the DNA tests on the skin under Roosevelt's wife's nails? I mean, I know there was the running Bobby Elvis off the road but if he really knew, he wouldn't have been so easy on them.

Unless the DNA doesn't lead to anything or Roosevelt doesn't wait for the results but sees Tig and flies off the handle, would Tig's wound matter? They'll know exactly who it was...not to say any of the Sons will be safe.

It's a TV show and it could definitely happen that Roosevelt sees Tig and thinks it was him but the DNA thing already came up.

He brought up the DNA test before he knew she had died. So he might not even remember that once he sees Tig. Sutter always has a reason he focuses on stuff like that, the camera was on his scratch for way too long for it not to matter later on IMO.

He brought up the DNA test before he knew she had died. So he might not even remember that once he sees Tig. Sutter always has a reason he focuses on stuff like that, the camera was on his scratch for way too long for it not to matter later on IMO.

Exactly. It wasnt random, just for sake of showing that she fought back. Those scatches on Tig's neck will definitely come into play.

Gemma is a old JO. Who knows how many she had to go through before she got to JT back in the day. Clay is a ******* snake. Like everybody else said it was predictable. Nobody was buying that apologetic victim role. There's no way he was gonna fall back and let Jax run the club with no problems.

I still can't get over how Ope died. Dude was beyond loyal :smh:

Last edited:
9:4am @sutterink: TOAD'S WILD RIDE, after tonights SOA episode, gemma & tara's relationship will NEVER be the same. plus we totally **** up @joelmchale

AYO B! If I see Sutter in the streets he's getting mashed on site. 1st Opie got merked. Then this clown got shims and man butt all in the air all willy nilly. I'm done with this show.

MAN this ninja clay is on some other **** man, he needs to be cut out now

Gemma nasty tho 
devil.gif

I'm calling it. Auto is gonna forcibly take dems yambs from Tara, or at minimum whoop her ***. She think he is joking around. He gonna spray her with the perfume and do some dirty sheet

As soon as I heard that gunshot I knew it had to be the Justified teaser. :pimp:

I know it doesn't have the following that Sons has but I'd recommend it to everyone in here.

I really don't know what's going on now.

Clay could truly be taking orders from Pope.

I feel like things aren't gonna end well for Tig.

I really don't know what's going on now.
Clay could truly be taking orders from Pope.
I feel like things aren't gonna end well for Tig.

clay's just a snake. He set the nomads up because he knew unser was coming onto him.

I don't know where Clay got some black shooters but he had to have set that up. |I

Gemma might be on the most epic downward spiral I've ever seen on a tv show, :smh:

so much foul in this ep.....

Gemma could have stayed at the clubhouse or had the fat dude drive her home if she knew she was faded :smh:
Clay coming through with the clutch mind f$%&* on uncer who was def on his ***

If Abel is gone I expect Jax to totally disown his mother ......

The hit attempt on the Pres &Sgt. At arms :smh:

More in the am

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom