Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 Thread -- Tuesday's @ 10pm on FX -- 12/05/2012 Episode 13 -- “J'ai Obtenu C

That was a crazy a5$ episode. Too much to take in. Juice seems so lost, what do you think will happen to him?

Well... wow. This wont end well. RIP to anyone who gets in Jax's way.

Iggy Pop :pimp:

1. Abel isn't dead
2. I repeat, Tara is going to kill Otto.
3. Unser is still on the Clay. Rewatch the last thing he says to Clay if you're unsure.
4. They aren't going to kill anyone (major) off until the season's almost over. Opie was a big enough shock so early in the game, and they just murked those two nomads. Frankie is going to get it, but not until probably the episode after this next one.

I thought Gemma's house wasn't that far from the club. Didn't know she had to drive down the highway to get there.

Clay is slick as hell. Always has a backup plan. He probably had those guys in the van on speed dial.

That ending :wow:
This man Clay is one smart SOB, I give him that :smh:
I'm guessing something happens to Juice in the next episode :nerd:

I was hoping that was Juice that was on his knees with the gun pointed at him but it looks like a bigger dude, maybe Frankie. I honestly don't know what to think of what happened last night and the direction it'll go and I kinda love it.

Who is the body falling off the building next week? 

Tig's days are numbered and i think the same for Juice now, and I would go with Otto getting bodied by Tara before he gets the yambz 

It seems like the club is dying. Tig, Juice, and Clay all seem like their days are numbered. Does the fat guy in the club even ride motorcycles?

^
Yeah, I think that was the only time. He should ride one of those bigger bikes like Piney did.

Probably demolish that **** on the road :lol:

BTW, thought this was interesting:

Finally, this whole marriage license/birth certificate thing has been bothering me for a while, but I’m wondering if it has something to do with Thomas’ middle name being Wayne. Batman references aside, does that make Wayne Unser a bigger player in the dead boy’s life than was previously thought? Did Clay kill him too? Considering this wasn’t the first time his middle name was referred to, it might all mean nothing. But there has to be some kind of a bombshell connected.

uncer is def still on clay's ***... but him one-timing the other nomad gave him some slight leway for the moment

Juice is a idiot he knows clays the one doing the dirt, and he still banging wit clay...I'm mad about the club vote if clay or the other guy dies that sucks *** u kno clay will win

Back
Top Bottom