Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 Thread -- Tuesday's @ 10pm on FX -- 12/05/2012 Episode 13 -- “J'ai Obtenu C

The way they met at the table in the preview for next week reminds me of the rampage they went on to get rid of the Weston and Zobelle.

That was one of the saddest things I've ever seen when Opie looked at Jax and smiled.

Ratings will not go down, though.

That guard needs to die next week. I don't got time for them to drag this out to some sort of epic season finale etc. dude needs to die within a week. At this point I don't even need to see it they could jus start the episode with his dead body I need to know he's gone

I hope my dude Opie doesnt get killed.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Thinking back to that convo Clay had w/ Op right before he went back to the club to go to jail w/ the rest of the guys...

This was a set up. He tried to guilt trip him into going in there. I got a feeling....whether Op would have stole off on that CO or not that he was going to die in there.

Clay is up to something big.

And you could see how lost he was from his convo with Lyla right before going in. Saying he didn't know if he loved anything anymore :'(

My NT/SOA Fam.... G.... I ain't felt like this since Mufasa died.

I watched that whole seen with my shirt off chest feeling tight standing up.... Has to be one of the craziest on screen deaths ever..

OP was the MAN.. After all he's been through. Doing bids for them, Donna being killed by the Club, Club not trusting him, then getting it back, clay killing his old man.... All the anger he had and at the end of the day he still stood beside his right hand man and bf Til the end. In his darkest moment he chose to give his life up for the club and Jax....... Im emotionally wrecked. Opie my N I hate it had to be him

Felt so many emotions after that scene. Couldn't believe that **** went down. Before the fighting started i said aite Ope about to go ham on these dudes with all the anger he's had from his pops death. Was expecting him to whoop every dudes *** in that room but he got did dirty. When he was on his knees and gave Jax that smile before he got the final blow :frown: Damn shame, dude was my favorite son and i'm in utter disbelief.

Last edited:
Seriously. I thought them burning Dawn would be the hardest part to watch this season. Jax needs to kill everyone. Pope, wipe the niners out, Tig, the guard, Clay, Gemma and Juice. All need to go.

My NT/SOA Fam.... G.... I ain't felt like this since Mufasa died.

I watched that whole seen with my shirt off chest feeling tight standing up.... Has to be one of the craziest on screen deaths ever..

OP was the MAN.. After all he's been through. Doing bids for them, Donna being killed by the Club, Club not trusting him, then getting it back, clay killing his old man.... All the anger he had and at the end of the day he still stood beside his right hand man and bf Til the end. In his darkest moment he chose to give his life up for the club and Jax....... Im emotionally wrecked. Opie my N I hate it had to be him
I-know-that-feel-bro.jpg

i had to pay tribute to my dude Opie with the avy.

Normally I'd be objective and think about the whole episode but that just really bothered me. Opie was the guy I was pulling for.

Man **** this...**** this show..I'm done..I don't care what happens for the rest of the series...I'm out..**** Jax, **** Clay, **** gemma, **** the sons, **** the writers, **** FX, **** everyone..

After Op gave his BM the 20k i knew he wasnt coming out alive.

I dont think Op wanted to live after Jax told him why clay took out his old man and the betrayal of the club that really sealed his fate.

But dam to see my dude go out like that i would be lying if i said it didnt touch me,

I get dudes are upset but what about Kurt Sutter's direction in this show made you think it'd be an easy death or an easy person chosen for death, you know? Outside of Tara, it's the one person who dies that'll make Jax go to the next level. Ope was checked out and I hated seeing that but he was heading down that road and dude got the only thing that would give him some kind of peace.

Haven't felt this torn up about a death since Lem got blown up up in the Shield :frown:

Goodnight Sweet Prince :smh:

Last edited:
man if it wasnt for that big dude opie woulda made it out , son just bear hugged him

man opie had some bad string of luck , did a bid for samcro , financial trouble , wife got killed ,

dad got killed , gets popped ...smh

Cant believe it :frown: that was so hard to watch
When you think about it, this is just more blood on Clays hands :smh:

yea but Tig messed up bad with this. As bad as clay screwed up gettin them involved with the cartel, at least jax could have taken care of all that. Tigs mistake is gonna cost the club more than the cartel does. also jax knows if he had just let op leave the club after they got out last time, him and donna would both still be alive.

Back
Top Bottom