Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

Bread, wine, blood, arms out off of the handle bars, pose remind you of anyone?.. whats sutter's favorite phrase on this show... JESUS CHRIST..

how unser gon suspect jax could kill tara tho? :smh:

Well Tara did think jax might hurt her for plotting to take the boys and leave last season.

Also good point someone up there made about jax burning his own journals and all of JT's stuff. I was wondering why he destroyed all that stuff. Basically didn't want his sons to know that part about their or find that stuff. Making a clean start for them.

I dont think this show belongs on the MT.Rushmore.. but it was awesome.. Jax tried so hard to escape but in the end he couldnt. This was a great show and will be missed.

Well Tara did think jax might hurt her for plotting to take the boys and leave last season.
tru indeed but he was really thinkin jax killed her and then started a war w lin to cover it up 
laugh.gif

Season one of sons = :pimp:
Season two of sons = :wow: x :pimp:
Season 3 and 4 where cool
But after that it got :lol:
But overall a very entertaining series
with :pimp: characters and epic plot lines

They should bring it back for one episode , like a thanksgiving special set in like 2005 with jax, opie, bobby, half sack, tig, juice, phil ,rat , chibbs , gemma , wendy etc just a day in the life . A little action with a thanksgiving meal at the end .....one freaking happy ending would be nice man :lol:

Last edited:
The ending was ok

I wanted to see what happened after Jax dies

I think GOT is going to be the GOAT series when it's all said and done

i wish we could go right back to the end of s2 and just start over from there

1. kill clay before he can piney, gemma before tara

2. kill tig

3. opie is president, piney vp

4. chibbs becomes irish president, lives w fiona n his daughter  

5. club goes legit

6. jax moves to utah and marries wendy and tara

But what about the limp?!

THIS wtf man :lol:

Charlie Hunnam broke his toe while filming.

Jax's foot or Charlie's?
Charlie. Actually, his toe was broken. It became related to the story when he realized his toe was broken and there was nothing we could do about it. It's not like a professional football player, where you just shoot him up with cortisone and he plays on a broken leg. We thought it is kind of interesting that Jax, on this day when things are really wrapping up, and he has so much to do, wakes up and has some little physical infirmary. That's kind of interesting and provocative in a way. Charlie was the one who sold it to us as an idea, how this could be some sort of psychological — you know how [people], especially kids, get this when something bad is happening. It manifests itself into some sort of physical ailment. My son gets this all the time. When things are wrong at school, he suddenly not only has a stomachache, but his foot hurts and he has trouble going to sleep. It was sort of that kind of thing — just a weakness, a vulnerability — to him, when he has so much to do. It just added another interesting level, so we kept it even after his foot healed, which it did over the course of the episode. He just kept on limping.

https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/...paris-barclay-on-series-finale-163009945.html

QDzM81v.png

2czq5if.jpg

RJT0WIW.png

ShuiTJU.jpg

2o43l3d.jpg

CxEJrNo.jpg

Tpt8Du0.jpg

lrmJPAd.png

FKPTiXn.png

LCzTWhX.jpg

2mZpxxv.jpg

LastingShortGermanwirehairedpointer.gif

L3QhjyT.jpg

Last edited:
Right outside the courthouse in this episode. Right after Jax spoke to the homeless woman

Really?..I didn't see that or him talking to the homeless lady..I must've fast forwarded past it or didn't rewind far enough when I came back into the room..Oh well.

the saddest thing is jax's sacrifice might be for nothing

abel still has gemmas ring and after nero tells him everything he may still go searching out the sons

in 20 years the sons may either not exist or actually be legit and be a good thing

abel may or may not want to which may be a good or bad thing depending

he could have gave the memorabilia to chibbs tho he aint have to burn it 
mean.gif

Good episode. Don't like the way Jax went out, I would go out in a blaze of fire with the police. But I liked how everything connected, the truck driver and homeless lady.

^You got to leave all up to the imagination at that point.

I like the ending of him riding down the highway with the cops chasing him. It was a homage to the beginning of an episode when he was talking about riding his bike. It's essentially for any biker his last ride, the way they want to go out.

Cut the cgi of him getting killed and had him doing the cross pose and hitting the soa blackout would of been much better

Season one of sons = :pimp:
Season two of sons = :wow: x :pimp:
Season 3 and 4 where cool
But after that it got :lol:
But overall a very entertaining series
with :pimp: characters and epic plot lines

All of this.

I've been extremely critical of the last couple seasons, but the earlier seasons make up for it. Good show overall.

Yea man, GoT is just on another level. It's bigger than a TV show, it's more like an experience.

i wonder if gemma's heart defect is like a metaphor for the life, like abel is destined for it because he has the defect 
nerd.gif

edit: i wanna see a movie with jesse from breaking bad as abel and jimmy/steve from shameless as abel 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i wish we could go right back to the end of s2 and just start over from there

1. kill clay before he can piney, gemma before tara

2. kill tig

3. opie is president, piney vp

4. chibbs becomes irish president, lives w fiona n his daughter  

5. club goes legit

6. jax moves to utah and marries wendy and tara

7. Trinity moves to America and I feast on her Irish yambs.

Yea man, GoT is just on another level. It's bigger than a TV show, it's more like an experience.

Game Of Thrones is definitely on another level. I loved this show and many others, but Thrones is lime watching a movie premiere every week.

I'm going to watch the finale tonight. Not ready to accept the fact that SOA is over :smh:

GoT is all I've got left now :smh: :smh:

Might have to get back into The Walking Dead I've missed a lot of episodes

How the hell is the club making money now?
Still being a repair shop? :lol:

Still got Redwoody but most don't pay for pron. They have the ice cream shop, Scoops. Does the club own part of Diosa or was jax the main co-owner?

Last edited:
Jax left Diosa and RW to the club and wants them to use the profit to buy Scoops for HQ.

Little ticked he through away all those little notebooks.. :lol: But i get it, he didnt want to leave his own manuscript behind to lure Abel into the Sons.

I wish he had kept up the writing all the way through the show those scenes were always good. But he was kind of busy murking dudes i guess.

An NTer on Twitter (can't remember his name) said "if Jax ends up a lumberjack ima be heated" I was rolling[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]. That's how Dexter ended. Hilarious

I read up in this thread after I saw the finale wondering if anyone solved the mystery of the homeless woman. The angel of death concept seems plausible but at the same time Sutter probably gave up on tying a lot of loose ends as well as loopholes in the story. As shown in earlier episodes this season.

I knew the bread and wine had to symbolise something once the camera panned down to it. I like it being the last supper theory. Fits well.

The whole season finding and talking about Marks and Jax finds him in less than an hour and offs him lol

I started with a binge up to season 5. Great show, ima give it some time before I put it in the ranks of other shows.

If I remember right they first contracted Happy to be in production of the show to makes sure everything was as authentic as a real MC should be. Happy was an ex-HA member. Or at least retired or something. Pretty sure from the LA area. They liked him enough to be permanently in the show. But in season 3 or 4 when SAMCO got an influx of Nomads helping out the crew there was one guy with long hair and he was actually the current Prez of the NYC chapter. Can't find a pic right now

Back
Top Bottom