Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

Was I the only one who hated the ending?
I liked the idea, but the execution was horrendous imo

I didn't hate it, but I felt kinda like something else was supposed to happen after the crash..I kinda wish they would've shown Wendy and Nero at the ranch living life together and show the club settled in with Chibbs as Pres..And maybe throw in what happened with Chucky, Lyla, and Marx..I think the ending felt like it was the ending of any regular episode..

The premise of the ending was great, but it would have been so much better if they didnt totally cheap out on the CGI/cutaway... that was high school level editing.

That really was some horrible editing and CGI :lol:

Also anyone watch the show from the beginning? I only started about a year ago...

I think i started binge watching toward the end of s5, finished up before 6 began and followed weekly from there. I could go back and watch the earlier seasons again, details from 1-4 are blurry.

I don't know if you guys caught this, but the truck driver is Vic Mackey from The Shield.  Kurt Sutter's other show.

how unser gon suspect jax could kill tara tho? 
mean.gif

From reddit

Nero and Wendy start raising sheep on the farm... Launches "Mano" His own line of organic wool cardigans for the modern upscale urban gentleman

:rofl:

The homeless lady is the angel of death as stated only the tellers could see her because they are doomed to cross her.

Loved the ending, tied up everything perfectly.

Just finished watching, i knew as soon as he hopped on the bike in the beginning that this was how it would end.

Nero and Wendy on the ranch :smokin

Jax killing Barosky and Marks :smokin

I teared up when my dude happy started crying :frown:

Gonna miss this show man.

Last edited:
From reddit

Nero and Wendy start raising sheep on the farm... Launches "Mano" His own line of organic wool cardigans for the modern upscale urban gentleman

:rofl:

The homeless lady is the angel of death as stated only the tellers could see her because they are doomed to cross her.

Loved the ending, tied up everything perfectly.
the truck driver definitely saw her at the vending machine. He made a comment about her when she was trying to see if there were any change in the machine.

thought the finale was too obvious and predictable.. i know they were trying to bring jax's story full circle but it just seemed dull.

Great ending.
I like how he ended it with Jax going out the way he wanted to and in a way he repented for all his sins.
Jax :smokin :smh: :smokin all at the same time.

Last edited:
Sons After WORD is the worst of all the After Shows

Sutter is hard to listen to. Um uh uh um, uh.

Jax is wrong for dumping those AF1 for the steel toes. Nah man.

I thought the series finale was well done.

Why more than 2 or 3 cars get in on a Highspeed chase always baffles me.

15+ cars chasing 1 bike, nah man.

Last edited:
Last episode gets a 7.5/10

They stretched out part I ain't care about and condensed parts

- That homeless chick been roaming around for years just to give Jax her syphilis blanket to use and get the drop on Marks????

- That car chase was too long. The should have built up Jax gettin revenge on Marks and snitch boy instead of wasting
time a car chase which we've seen happen a million of times already.

- Didnt really understand all that Irish ****, but I guess they were straitening things out for the future.

- Homeless chick left cake on the highway?? Was she even really there? Was she a death crow or something????

- So did Jax pops really kill himself? Or was it Clay wit Gemma's okay. Still dont effin know....

They built up to this and had extended time on it , yet it still seemed a bit rushed in places
I really enjoyed the show but Im glad its over.

I like how he did exaclty the opposite of what his dad did. Not haunt his kids with his thoughts and set them free to have a life not bound by the patch... :nthat:

Last edited:
Just rewatched the first episode...WOW. A lot of clues/similarities to the last.

-Episode starts with 2 crows in the road. Season ends with 2 crows in the road. (Sutter wrote the lyrics to the final song, mentions the ravens, Jax & JT)
-Jax tells Clay "it's not easy being King" to which Clay responds "you'll find out one day"
-Gemma tells Clay "I don't want Jax to be poisoned by his father" (Hamlet tie-in)
-Jax wears a blanket to sneak up on Darbys guys ala Marx
-Jax going through all his fathers stuff is almost identical to the scene in the last episode, even down to the first picture he looks at.
-"Can't Help Falling In Love" played in both.

Sure there's other stuff I missed but it's pretty crazy how similar they tie in to each other

Last edited:
i'mma miss this show :frown:
kept me entertained all these years
i didn't think he would let go of the handle bars... i thought he was gonna go straight at it
seriously... how many cops does it take to chase a guy :stoneface:
anyone know what the break and wine signified?
that one part where they met up with the 9ers at the baseball field and that one random lady walks by... i was like wt f :lol:, how she get in there
i really thought he was gonna kill Jax
what would have happened if they didn't vote for mayhem... what would the other charters do? :nerd: (the presidents ask Jax to get a vote to kill him?)
that look on Jarry when she saw Patersons reaction to robocops death

Wished they would of done a look into the future where Abel is all grown up and the President of SAMCRO or getting patched in.

Back
Top Bottom