Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

im slow, but, I just realized the truck driver that Gemma met while on the run was the one that hit a killed Jax :nthat:

Last edited:
Traditional fan service/storyline wrap up. Wish they would have taken some more risks.

8LPENMw.jpg

Ahh yea, so down to wait for the First 9. The anticipation will be real. I'll most likely be watching reruns of SOA until then..

Did anyone catch what Chibbs and Tig whispered to Jax when they were in that warehouse (after Chibs got the pres tags).

and that ed sheeran song from a couple weeks ago is fire.

Last edited:
All of this...

I stopped watching the show "live" after the season where the Cartel turned out to also be CIA :stoneface:

turrible.

Just binged watched the last few seasons because my friend told me the show was ending.

You found this to be unrealistic?

Did anyone catch what Chibbs and Tig whispered to Jax when they were in that warehouse (after Chibs got the pres tags).

and that ed sheeran song from a couple weeks ago is fire.
I believe it was  "I have no words brother. I have no words"

All of this...

I stopped watching the show "live" after the season where the Cartel turned out to also be CIA :stoneface:

turrible.

Just binged watched the last few seasons because my friend told me the show was ending.

You found this to be unrealistic?

Everything was about to hit the fan...

I was sitting there like how are they going to get out of this one. It's a wrap for juice.

Then they hit you with the, "Oh yea, cartel is CIA also. Everyone gets off scot-free".

Just poor writing. Cheap way to end that season.

Last edited:
brah the 1st 9 sounds dope af :nthat: maybe that series will allow us to determine whether JT will killed himself or nah

Everything was about to hit the fan...

I was sitting there like how are they going to get out of this one. It's a wrap for juice.

Then they hit you with the, "Oh yea, cartel is CIA also. Everyone gets off scot-free".

Just poor writing. Cheap way to end that season.

ok i get where you're coming from

Watched the pilot again yesterday. Crazy to look back on how much all the characters have changed - especially jax.

Jax used a homeless/ blanket diversion to keep from having to kill the Mayans in the pilot.

Then used the same disguise to murder marks publicly in the finale...

Maybe I'm reaching for a parallel but pretty interesting nonetheless.

Last edited:
^
They all looked cleaner back then. tig looked kinda normal in comparison to how creepy he looks now.

Back
Top Bottom