Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

Alright, alright.

No doubt this show had some of THE cheesiest writing in television history.

If it took you to the season 7 finale to figure that out then you're the problem here.

Ya'll acting like this show didn't have some of the most unbelievable moments ever. Like the gang going around killing indiscriminately like it was GTA V out in these streets and they always had a code to eliminate the wanted stars.

C'mon. Take it for what it was. At some point you were supposed to be like "okay, this show builds up and executes terribly but it's okay because it's entertaining".

All in all, SOA will go down in history as a wildly mediocre show. Ultimately forgettable and really not much replay value longterm. I'll probably revisit early episodes eventually, just for nostalgia's sake but I'm not going to go out of my way to cop a boxset.

Anyways, what are ya'll watching to fill the SOA void? For me I'm waiting for Vikings and The Walking Dead to return. Got me fiending.

Last edited:
Wait so that thing that tig was screwing is in justified right?

I really thought it was a real trans gender woman. I don't know how these guys can play these roles

I really thought it was a real trans gender woman. I don't know how these guys can play these roles
yeah Walton goggins, he really is an incredible actor. He's from the shield too.

‘Sons of Anarchy’ Finale Rides Off with 9.2 Million Viewers

sonsfinale.jpg

FX is still partying on “Sons of Anarchy’s” finale ratings. The drama delivered 9.26 million viewers for its Dec. 9 finale, according to Nielsen’s live-plus-3 ratings that track DVR viewing within three days of the premiere airing.

With that L3 rating the two-hour seg amounts to the most-watched installment of the series’ 92-episode run, and its highest-rated in all three key demos: adults 18-34 (2.89 million), adults 18-49 (6 million) and adults 25-54 (6.29 million).

FX has determined that “Sons of Anarchy’s” seventh swan-song season ranks as the most-watched season of any series in the cabler’s 20-year history. “Sons” averaged 7.54 million total viewers and 5 million in adults 18-49, which marks a high concentration of younger viewers even for a cable drama.

“Sons” beat its own record as the previous FX record-holder for most-watched season, its sixth.

“It’s a rare and remarkable accomplishment for a television show to generate its – and our channel’s – highest ratings in its final season,” said John Landgraf, CEO of FX Networks and FX Prods. “We thank (creator) Kurt Sutter and his team for an epic ride.”

http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/son...ides-off-with-9-2-million-viewers-1201380072/

KOg8ggu.jpg

I dunno how theo rossi was able to film those scenes getting butt raped by manson. Dude looks like a disease filled creature.

Last edited:
Shame on me for not knowing what the shield is.... Only really heard about it more and more as the series finale of sons came around

Shame on me for not knowing what the shield is.... Only really heard about it more and more as the series finale of sons came around

I didn't watch SOA...just been poking my head in here to see what people thought of the finale.

But you should def try to check out The Shield. Really good show. Definitley up there with the rest of the top dramas imo.

Brahs I was busy wit school so I waited until the end to binge watch, I just finished the finale an hour ago. I dunno but I thought most of this season was crap, the writing was bad especially in the first half of he season, the cgi :smh: :lol:, and the episodes ran to long.

-Abel, a 5 year old, is using the same gameplan Tara used to get Gemma jammed up. WTF

-After making a huge deal on JT's death for like 2 seasons, it seems like Jax just accepts JT killed himself. They completely drop the angle of Gemma having to do with it

-Bobby :smh:

-Tig :x

-Office Jarry's savagery :smokin

-Juice :rolleyes . Can't believe we had to sit through a third season with this dude's nonsense. They turned a genius computer hacker into a complete idiot.

-Melo's cameo :lol:. Once again he was stuck on the losing team

-Big booty white girl at the beginning of the finale. Julie Cash :nerd:

-Big Wayne was my man, hate it had to be him. After all the help he gave everyone, Gemma never gave homie some yambs or showed him what dat treacherous mouf do

-Sutter completely ****** his show up, it had an amazing two seasons, then **** just went downhill. He should have just stuck with the Hamlet angle and ended it earlier.

After being pissed off at Jax for most of the season it was really sad to see him go. But to be honest it was probably for the best because he just turned into a more incompetent version of Clay. God was he a **** up, I mean he couldn't even commit suicide without ruining another dude's life. But anyone, hell of a ride, and watching him say goodbye to his boys had me in shambles.

Last edited:
After being pissed off at Jax for most of the season it was really sad to see him go. But to be honest it was probably for the best because he just turned into a more incompetent version of Clay. God was he a **** up, I mean he couldn't even commit suicide without ruining another dude's life. But anyone, hell of a ride, and watching him say goodbye to be boys had me in shambles.
i think he wanted to die the same way his pops did. i keep reading CGI on here, wth does that mean :lol:

After being pissed off at Jax for most of the season it was really sad to see him go. But to be honest it was probably for the best because he just turned into a more incompetent version of Clay. God was he a **** up, I mean he couldn't even commit suicide without ruining another dude's life. But anyone, hell of a ride, and watching him say goodbye to be boys had me in shambles.
i think he wanted to die the same way his pops did. i keep reading CGI on here, wth does that mean :lol:

The problem with that they make it seem he only thought he pops died because of suicide based off what Jury said. Jury wasn't even sold on the idea too it seem

It completely undoes the entire storyline about Clay and Gemma having something to do with JT's death.

Which is find I guess, because JT's suicide has kinda been speculated before but they kinda just throw it in there and make the decision "Yep that is how JT ded, forget that major storyline about the letters that stretch a entire season". I don't hate the idea of it, it just feel it was poorly executed

Last edited:
I think the whole JT storyline will be completely addressed when First 9 officially comes into fruition.

And no Sons tonight...

Jax-Chibs-5-10-sons-of-anarchy-34339583-500-200.gif

^^^ Yeahhhhhhh I'm really not in the mood to wait another 7 plus years, to find out if Jax was right or not. :lol:

Jax's final scene was cool, just wish it was shot better though

^
I finished Peaky Blinders a few weeks ago and just finished up Marco Polo today. Definitely good shows to watch.

Brahs I was busy wit school so I waited until the end to binge watch, I just finished the finale an hour ago. I dunno but I thought most of this season was crap, the writing was bad especially in the first half of he season, the cgi :smh: :lol:, and the episodes tan to longer.

-Abel, a 5 year old, is using the same gameplan Tara used to get Gemma jammed up. WTF

-After making a huge deal on JT's death for like 2 seasons, it seems like Jax just accepts JY killed himself. They completely drop the angle of Gemma having to do with it

-Bobby :smh:

-Tig :x

-Office Jarry's savagery :smokin

-Juice :rolleyes . Can't believe we had to sit through a third season with his dude nonsense. They turned a genius computer hacker into a complete idiot.

-Melo's cameo :lol:. Once again he was stuck on the losing team

-Big booty white girl at the beginning of the finale. Julie Cash :nerd:

-Big Wayne was my man, hate it had to be him. After all the help he gave everyone, Gemma never gave homie some yambs or should him what dat treacherous mouf do

-Sutter completely ****** his show up, it had an amazing two season, then **** just went downhill. He shown have just stuck with the Hamlet angle and ended it earlier.

:lol: Didn't even think of that. Show's been bad for a while, i dunno why dudes get mad when you point out the obvious faults.

And for your action fix, check out Banshee.

Last edited:
^
Almost got hit by a bus on Friday with an ad for the new season of Banshee. Can't wait. Lucas Hood is like the action version of Hank Moody. Dude falls into yambs even by accident.

Random but was talking about this show with a co-worker the other day and she had said the only episode she'd ever watched of this show was the Season 6 finale where Gemma murks Tara and that when she watched that episode; it was just her and her mother-in-law watching together.

That last part made me :wow: :rofl: how awkward that must have been even though they probably didn't know the full back story on the characters to realize the awkwardness :lol:

Back
Top Bottom