Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

Show's still dope to me IMO. Still entertaing for sure

:nthat:

Dudes love to complain about everything on this forum, they're never happy. You guys want to pick apart every little detail and complain that these things wouldn't happen in real life. Of course they wouldn't if the Hells Angels and Mongols were having a war and literally blowing up ice cream shops the damn FBI would be shutting them down. If that actually happened in the show than it would be over. You dudes need some imagination, this is all for entertainment.

:lol: at any of these reasons being nitpicking. These are major issues with the story. Season 1-4 was good, our imagination was fine back then.

Yeah people switch sides so easily on this show. No loyalty.

Caught up on the last 2 episodes. lea michele is so damn ugly. Glad she was in only one episode.

Anyone else thing Abel is the devil child? The way he opened his eyes when Wendy left the room made him creepy. Will probably find a gun and shoot Gemma for killing his mom.

gemma was so obsessed with her grandsons last season but now avoids them.

Real talk, they're a motorcycle gang, and some dudes want them to turn into the make-a-wish foundation.

All Jax and the rest of the crew knows is that Tara was murdered by the Chinese, and they have since snapped and have gone a revenge spree. Can you blame em?

Caught up on the last 2 episodes. lea michele is so damn ugly. Glad she was in only one episode.

Anyone else thing Abel is the devil child? The way he opened his eyes when Wendy left the room made him creepy. Will probably find a gun and shoot Gemma for killing his mom.

iono bout "so damn ugly".

this is typical middle of the season hate... just like a early jordan pic everybody will be back around when its time for the gemma blood to spill

^
Well if people have been watching the show this long they're not going to stop when it's close to finishing. This season has been more ridiculous than past seasons. Better writing is always appreciated on tv shows.

Real talk, they're a motorcycle gang, and some dudes want them to turn into the make-a-wish foundation.

All Jax and the rest of the crew knows is that Tara was murdered by the Chinese, and they have since snapped and have gone a revenge spree. Can you blame em?

Yeah but they're also killing innocent people along the way. They're at the point where it doesn't matter who they kill.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter to a man who is out for revenge and seems like that is the only thing he is after at this point.

Well that's why I'll be happy when all of them die. Lin should decapitate jax and tell abel to use his head as a soccer ball.

HrgWE48.jpg

Klay was a much better pres than Jax. Used to hate him but now Jax is too sloppy and is all ****** up in the head after the **** he's been through.

Bring back Opie. Lol

This actually makes sense. It was the president's wife after all.

the show has definitely changed but it's still entertaining. I've built too big a connection to the show to just stop watching at the end.

bottom line, I think, is everyone it itching for gemma's head and keeps tuning in every week. mission accomplished. :lol:

as much as i cant wait to watch sons its going to have to wait until tomorrow because tonight my boys play at 10:30..thank god for DVR

iono bout "so damn ugly".

Only job she would get at Diosa would be to clean toilets and offer free complimentary glory hole stuff in bathroom stalls so they can't see her face. At Red Woody they would need to blur her face in scenes or photoshop it out so she's headless.

Thank God the NBA back so I could switch back & forth kuz yea it's type slow in dis episode but I see a couple bodies droppin towards the end tho :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom