Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

can anyone name the song in the beginning on the violin tonight,i recognize it so much just cant put my finger on it 

Who is the rat? I believe Jury when he said that didn't rat.
I am thinking it is someone inside SAMCRO . :nerd:

Melo in SOA :smh: :smokin

Ed3PJGV.jpg
would have been hillarious if bobby was eating honey nut cheerios!!!!!

Last edited:
I believe Jury when he said it wasn't him.

Im starting to hate Jax more than Clay.

And i busted out laughing when i saw Melo :rofl:

Jax is doing too much man

Killing Jury was such a dumb move

If Jax ends up dying I wouldn't even be mad

It makes sense if it wasn't Clay. Gemma basically threw Clay under the bus to get out of that relationship. Gemma is a real dirtbag. I think she will actually live in the end but jax is going to die due to her lies for sure.

I've been a die hard defender of SOA since the 1st season started..But I can't defend this final season..It's just so damn boring..I mean do they seriously have Manson, Love, and Melo doing bit parts?..And that horse-toothed chick from Glee?..Sutter should be ashamed of himself for this garbage..I hope they can find a way to turn it around because this is starting to be the worst series finale season I've ever seen..

who killed the bird and wrote on the wall? :nerd:

i really think abel did it all

jkasfhjklasBLKASFJBLASKFJBASFJKLBASJKLBAFS

i believe jury when he said he wasn't the one who ratted. who could it be..

so do i... he didnt want to hear what jury said about his pops offing himself

man, I feel the episodes are stacking up to something big.

correct

"do you know what an accident is?"

"do you?"

:rofl:

View media item 1237469

THEEE GREATEST LINE DELIVERY EVER... & everyone in the room caught what he was aiming at

Who says Melo never passes. You seen how he dished out that knife. It was spot on.

:rofl:

those who were knocking abel's character, what do you think now? :lol: little man laid the hammer with two words.

those who were knocking abel's character, what do you think now? :lol: little man laid the hammer with two words.
i think everyone is forgetting wendy was on everything while pregnant with abel & he was tiny as hell for basically a full season ... im sure he has some longlasting effects from that & thats why sutter has him act like that

Last edited:
i read a theory nero might have trashed the house to spook gemma and wendy into leaving with him? :nerd:

i wouldnt put it past him... he wants gemma & the kids to leave , he doesnt have to wait on his diosa money to move .... could be right ecause marks has zero reason to make it that personal when he already has bobby & 1/2 of what he wants

Back
Top Bottom