Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

Wifey had an interesting take on the situation last night...

She said she hopes EVERYONE dies, including the kids, and the only one alive is Gemma. Just so she has to suffer the rest of her life.

too similar to another show sutter worked for

it seems like with marx goin to jail that moses is gonna be the true villian, like how it was when henry rollins and adam arkin were on the show

Last edited:
so they kidnap rat & beat his *** too ... the brothers aint ****** around

Anyone else notice how Rat's storyline is progressing like Half Sack's?..Both start out kinda in the background, then start to get more screen time, then get them a skinny ugly girl, fans start to like them, and then they die..

Anyone else notice how Rat's storyline is progressing like Half Sack's?..Both start out kinda in the background, then start to get more screen time, then get them a skinny ugly girl, fans start to like them, and then they die..
has nothing to do with this thread. all i wanted to say was STING!!!!!!!!!!!! lol my favorite wrestler 

The end scene where jax and chibs drive by Moses dogging him was so :smokin
The feelings I had reminded me of the scene of when jax threatened the prison guard that killed Opie. It had me feelin like yeah bruh u next .

View media item 1249249

I saw this right now. Makes sense.
"someone on twitter said bobby lost his fingers and his eye because jax has lost his vision and his grip on reality."

Moses and Marks have become 2 of my favorite characters,

imma keep it real...

i understand theres a story that has to play out Buuutttttttt

bobby had to go!!!

TIggs missed the bullet so bobby had to catch it..

ill admit it i never got over that killing Pope thing..

that hurt me deeply because, he was giving Jax everything when he didnt have to.... and Jax killed him... i lost respect for him after that, i swear...

ive been at work for 3 weeks screaming (SCREAMNG!) "the white boi gots to go!...." everytime someone brings up SOA.. :lol:

nothing racial but everyone was like, yeah its about time they take another L...

but Abel is going to kill someone, cops/feds notified, Jax cant cope and turns himself in... and live with with the pain that he started...

abel was scribbling just the little boy that shot up the school a few seasons back.... :nerd:

Last edited:
yGKgjjS.jpg

came here thinking i would see a lot of sorrow for Bobby but i still see the hatred still runs deep :lol:
which i don't get... this is ALL GEMMA'S FAULT! >: i CANNOT WAIT til she gets clapped!

Agreed. Jax has only gone insane out of the need to avenge Tara (and every other SOA related body falling in line) He literally doesn't know any different.

A big early seasons premise of this show was women don't get harmed, now Tara and Diosa have been slaughtered (Diosa actually being chinese fault) If you can take it out of your mind that you know it's all for not, it makes sense.

Someone above mentioned losing respect for Jax for offing Pope, but he did it to save Tig/avenge Tigs daughter. But iirc, Tig killed Pope's daughter too? Why's was that? So long ago :lol:

Women did get harmed though :lol: Donna got killed in season 1 and Gemma raped in season 2. Even outside of the regulars that girl got raped at the carnival and Tara almost got raped in season 1.

Tig did kill Pope's daughter but accidentally. He was aiming at Laroy because Clay told Jax to tell everyone that it was black that shot him.

Man this show is losing now

I mean marks shot there man in the head in front of them and said if you betray me this is what happens and what do Jax do, go snitch on marks and act like everything is OK. Marks knows where jack stay. Aghhhhh whatever I don't care lol

Moses and Marks have become 2 of my favorite characters,

imma keep it real...

i understand theres a story that has to play out Buuutttttttt

bobby had to go!!!

TIggs missed the bullet so bobby had to catch it..

ill admit it i never got over that killing Pope thing..

that hurt me deeply because, he was giving Jax everything when he didnt have to.... and Jax killed him... i lost respect for him after that, i swear...

ive been at work for 3 weeks screaming (SCREAMNG!) "the white boi gots to go!...." everytime someone brings up SOA.. :lol:

nothing racial but everyone was like, yeah its about time they take another L...

but Abel is going to kill someone, cops/feds notified, Jax cant cope and turns himself in... and live with with the pain that he started...

abel was scribbling just the little boy that shot up the school a few seasons back.... :nerd:

That's the thing, despite Jax's disloyal behavior to Pope and Marx, dudes treated him like a brother and business partner and only wanted him to flourish. Didn't they essentially "get him out of guns" too? Jax is a complete idiot that should be murked.

Back
Top Bottom