Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

That's the thing, despite Jax's disloyal behavior to Pope and Marx, dudes treated him like a brother and business partner and only wanted him to flourish. Didn't they essentially "get him out of guns" too? Jax is a complete idiot that should be murked.

yea dudes were trying to give him the game he was too simple to soak it up tho

well if u consider unser as a cop and not a son 
laugh.gif

seriously question but do dudes got so much love for happy? i feel neutral about him but never got why every little thing he does turn into NT giving him :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Happy is the man! One of my fav sons.

He's like Creed on the Office. Unforgettable 1 liners.

Last edited:
Women did get harmed though :lol: Donna got killed in season 1 and Gemma raped in season 2. Even outside of the regulars that girl got raped at the carnival and Tara almost got raped in season 1.

Tig did kill Pope's daughter but accidentally. He was aiming at Laroy because Clay told Jax to tell everyone that it was black that shot him.

Right, i meant that they preach women dont get harmed, not that they actually dont. Cause that aint true. :lol:

I wonder how the mayans will fit back into all of this...

I really don't care if everyone dies at the end because there are too many yes men in SOA. Clay was a scumbag but I don't see how he has done anything worse than what Jax has done. Killing Jurie for giving him too much of that truth tea was nonsense. Every member of the Charming charter needs to pay.

Have the SOA ever snitched to the cops before like this?

If you count Season 3 where Jax was trying to get Gemma off the murder charges and the club a reduced sentence. But they ended offing Stahl.

seriously question but do dudes got so much love for happy? i feel neutral about him but never got why every little thing he does turn into NT giving him :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

He had so few scenes in Season 1 but he sold me then :lol: when he killed Alvarez's son and was getting another happy face tattoo, I thought that was sick.

Women did get harmed though :lol: Donna got killed in season 1 and Gemma raped in season 2. Even outside of the regulars that girl got raped at the carnival and Tara almost got raped in season 1.

Tig did kill Pope's daughter but accidentally. He was aiming at Laroy because Clay told Jax to tell everyone that it was black that shot him.

Right, i meant that they preach women dont get harmed, not that they actually dont. Cause that aint true. :lol:

I wonder how the mayans will fit back into all of this...

Ohhhhhhhhhh, I got you :lol:

Didn't Jarry tell Chibs about the Asian guy being in Vegas the night of Tara's murder? Chibs needs to relay that info to Jax so this season can really get crackin.

I won't stand for the happy slander :smh:.

Happy is just a classic dude with great 1 liners. Last episode when he was with Tig digging up the body and he was hype to cut it up :lol:

Not to mention, Happy is legit Rider/MC member in REAL LIFE.

IIRC he started out as a consultant on the show, them moved into the cast. 

I fuhx with him hardbody (pause).

Last edited:
Cant wait for it to get out that Asian dude was in Vegas and all of this has been Gemmas fault

I really don't care if everyone dies at the end because there are too many yes men in SOA. Clay was a scumbag but I don't see how he has done anything worse than what Jax has done. Killing Jurie for giving him too much of that truth tea was nonsense. Every member of the Charming charter needs to pay.

Jax has done far worse. They drug out Clay's emminent death so long and gave us a chance to see Jax do his ********, as much as you wanted Clay dead in pass seasons, I was indifferent when they finally pulled the trigger. Even thinking **** it, make him a son again.

Last edited:
Yall forgetting Clay was scum

Had Opies wife killed... Accident but nonetheless.
Wanted to kill Ope without informing the club
Killed Piney...

Attempted to have Tara killed.
A ton of decisions without have a meet.

Yall forgetting Clay was scum

Had Opies wife killed... Accident but nonetheless.
Wanted to kill Ope without informing the club
Killed Piney...

Attempted to have Tara killed.
A ton of decisions without have a meet.

Hmm, who saved Clay's life when he most deserved to die? Opie had him bruh, and he deserved that bit of retribution but this jaxass took it from him ultimately leading to his death and the end of the tragic line of the Opie family.

Last edited:
Hmm, who saved Clay's life when he most deserved to die? Opie had him bruh, and he deserved that bit of retribution but this jaxass took it from him ultimately leading to his death and the end of the tragic line of the Opie family.

the man has a point

Back
Top Bottom