Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

Exactly there's no reason for these plot holes to be so obvious

at this point i think the end game is too close for sutter or anyone else close to care...weve been waiting on the beans abel spilled for almost a full season & that ***** along with fruity juice needs to die

at this point i think the end game is too close for sutter or anyone else close to care...weve been waiting on the beans abel spilled for almost a full season & that ***** along with fruity juice needs to die

Oh i agree but dont make obvious that you're just being lazy because you know people are going to watch any way just to see how it ends

but they have a lot of loose ends to handle in 3 episodes i just hope they dont rush thru everything

i think the reason moses left tyler behind is because he didnt want to risk tyler getting killed in "the ambush he should have seen coming"

maybe we're supposed to just assume that there were more guards besides the one we saw get killed when rat and gio escaped

edit: also, i think maybe we're supposed to believe that moses brought force enough to handle the 5-6 sons left, but he wasnt expecting the AB backup that overwhelmed them

Last edited:

Oh i agree but dont make obvious that you're just being lazy because you know people are going to watch any way just to see how it ends

but they have a lot of loose ends to handle in 3 episodes i just hope they dont rush thru everything

tons of loose ends within 3 ep's but i have faith in sutter(even during that crappy irish trip that lasted a full season & shouldve been 3-4 eps max) that everything will be wrapped up tight a la breaking bad

Last edited:
tons of loose ends within 3 ep's but i have faith in sutter(even during that crappy irish trip that lasted a full season & shouldve been 3-4 eps max) that everything will be wrapped up tight a la breaking bad

I'm hoping so man.

Who thought little man was packing heat as he opened that lunch box?

3jqnPK5.png

found link to catch up. watching episode 7 now at the part where they get Juice lame *** from the mayans and Jack lets him go. 

see the marking for JT 11-13-93

will be caught up before the next episode

you cant expect the main character of a tv show to always lose....

but i also said why would he leave the niner to free the son & bastard when he had him by his side the entire way till then hes not THAT stupid... but i digress because my first statement stands tall

I dont care about him losing just make it make sense, you build these dudes up as stealth ex black ops bad ***** and then they fall for the most basic trap ever just felt super sloppy and rushed

Some how Jax is smart enough to out smart dudes who been on the streets making million since he was a pre teen but cant see thru Gemma's bs? Naaaah

Its his mom though. The whole season is based on Jax believing his mom to a fault.

actually i might need to list make sure all the these i's are being dotted & all t's are being crossed :lol:

The next episode should be something else

No way you can disappoint after the news finally coming out

Its his mom though. The whole season is based on Jax believing his mom to a fault.

I understand that it's just not believable to me.

He's seen this woman will do just about anything, and yet some how he thinks lying to him isn't something she'd do? C'mon on man dudes been thru enough to second guess just about anyone's word at this point.

I could've done without Abel's self-mutilation.. Everyone knows that he did that to himself and blamed Grandma for no reason. It kind of destroys his credibility... They're seriously considering getting him professional help. I hope Sutter doesn't use that as an out so that Jax doesn't believe that Gemma is capable of killing Tara. Maybe I missed the answer to my question in Anarchy Afterword. I haven't seen it yet.

if anything it should make why he wanted to get grandma in trouble make sense

hopefully simple jack will finally realize that a 230lb man wouldn't have had to stab his wife with a fork

I still dont get how her and gemma had a full on fight and yet gemma magically left no evidence or dna :rolleyes

I could've done without Abel's self-mutilation.. Everyone knows that he did that to himself and blamed Grandma for no reason. It kind of destroys his credibility... They're seriously considering getting him professional help. I hope Sutter doesn't use that as an out so that Jax doesn't believe that Gemma is capable of killing Tara. Maybe I missed the answer to my question in Anarchy Afterword. I haven't seen it yet.

I don't think Sutter will. In the preview for next week's episode, there is a snippet that shows Unser telling Jax about the Chinese guy in Vegas who was not anywhere near his house when Tara was killed.

A good spinoff series would be a grownup abel in a mental institute or as a serial killer. Dude's destiny is for something evil.

Back
Top Bottom