Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

please, nobody post those spoilers.

and I believe SoA will be on this tuesday. Don't think we have to wait two weeks.

Damn im resisting reading the spoilers
laugh.gif
All they say is that Gemma got shot my Jax. 

Don't even bother
wink.gif

I watched the pilot. jax was rocking some black boots and all black adidas. Surprised to not see all white af1 lows. Also had some nt denim on.

Even in the pilot sutter put a questionable scene in there. A stick of dynamite placed between a dead guy's butt cheeks.

^
He was already buying condoms, one stop shop right there. He didn't seem interested in her though.

It happened in an episode of dexter. That scenario never happens to me except when a shoe store girl hits on me.

What do you guys think about the homeless broad? Do you think she's real or she's a ghost type character who just shows up to foreshadow something really bad is about to happen to the Teller family? I'm pretty sure she's the lady that died in JT's crash (Jax saw her in the picture at that chick Brooke's house).

I'm pretty stoked for the finale tonight. I went back and watch the last episode of the Season 3 last night (prob my favorite episode) and thought about how ill it would have been to have saved this track for the series finale, assuming the "spoilers" are true:

^
Other people see the homeless lady / Brooke's mom too right?

I wasn't paying attention, but did michael chiklis see her too while she was digging through the trash at the rest stop?

Ugh... early Tara was so fine. :pimp:

Mayhem vote to ban from NT the guy a few posts up who posted the whole leak if it comes true. :smh: (think it got deleted)

^
Other people see the homeless lady / Brooke's mom too right?

I wasn't paying attention, but did michael chiklis see her too while she was digging through the trash at the rest stop?
Yea, that's true I forgot about that. 

who blew up the clubhouse?
and how did the sons become affiliated with the byz-lats?
The Real IRA blew up the clubhouse because they thought the Sons killed Connor and his guys.

Nero is a Byz Lat OG, they hooked up after Nero dicked down Gemma and she fell in love. 

Got an 87% and President.

Kind of mad it wont let me see which answers i got wrong. 

Tried linking it to FB and no dice. Oh well. #SAMCNT

Back
Top Bottom