Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

I think Jax manning up and accepting his fate would be cool as hell or going out on his bike like his old man

I don't see how if he patched over the GB's and swung the mayhem vote it wouldn't ruin their relationships with the other charters you can't end a series with that kind of thing left unsettled

I personally loved where the show went, Jax's progression only made sense given the back story and characters around him

this show wouldn't have made it 3 seasons without the violence nobody's tuning in to see dudes ride motorcycles and pass out groceries

ironically enough when i first tried to get my bro to watch SOA his exact response was "I ain't watching no show about white guys riding motorcycles"

fact is the violence and "who's gonna die next" atmosphere is what keeps most people watching IMO

I think you missed my entire point..I don't want to see 45 minutes of picnics and charity work..I said I want to see more of how it was in the beginning..Ain't no way in hell these dudes doing nothing but being a crime spree 24/7..I really do like how Jax has progressed, but Sutter has the dude just doing some way off the wall stuff..

Here's a typical Jax day:

-Wakes up and refuses to take a shower..:nerd:
-Goes into his kitchen where some random broad is taking care of his son..
-Says "hey" to his kid, being ever so mindful to never use his name (which is something all fathers do :tongue: )..
-Hop on his bike and shoot 4 people by the time he gets to his clubhouse, my bad I mean Ice Cream Shop of Terror..
-Betray 2-3 valuable members of his intricate network of gun smugglers/pimps/drug dealers..
-Have the 1st of many conversations with his mom that has a weird sexual tension involved..
-Make fun of Wayne/Chucky..
-Kill 2 more people for "trying to take my son" (what's that kid's name again)..
-Go sit on a roof for a few hours..
-Order yet another mass murder rampage..
-Oops gotta call mom again..
-Smoke exactly 1/8 of a cigarette..
-Guess what time it is???..It's killin' time..(How has this dude killed more people than cancer but yet has never been arrested for murder and been convicted?)..
-Bang a prostitute..
-Call Gemma and cry about "my kid" again..
-Hop on the ole motor scooter and head home..
-Finally takes that long overdue shower (but not before he takes of his machete that's been hangin' from his hip and not interfered with riding, sitting, killing, or banging)..
-Goes to bed, but somehow manages to kill someone while in total r.e.m. sleep..

It's all just a little too much for me..And most fans of the show, who like me love it and are loyal, seem to think so too..It's just gotten way too far away from what the show was about in season 1 & 2..Not saying things don't ever have to escalate or evolve, but to take this dude from biker guy who gets in the occasional fight to a white Idi Amin is crazy..

Last edited:
I dont understand how some of you guys cant feel what Jax is feeling, and therefore understand the havoc he has wreaked.

If I were a man like Jax, with the tools available to me, and the goons at my disposal, the power in which he holds, all of that, and came home to my wife brutally murdered and to find out that it was from a rival gang...i would oh most definitely have gone on a DGAF rampage too.

^
Probably because we're not douchebags and a pos like he is. I'm sure most of us would be out for sweet revenge but killing a few dozen who don't deserve it and not feeling any type of remorse is what I'm not cool with. Plus like others have pointed out he listened to his evil mother without making sure her info was solid.

to take this dude from biker guy who gets in the occasional fight to a white Idi Amin is crazy..
roll.gif

^
Probably because we're not douchebags and a pos like he is. I'm sure most of us would be out for sweet revenge but killing a few dozen who don't deserve it and not feeling any type of remorse is what I'm not cool with. Plus like others have pointed out he listened to his evil mother without making sure her info was solid.

That's what I'm saying..I have a 6 yr old son and if someone harmed him or his mom I'm positive my first thought would be to get the 9 from under the bed and go crazy..But that feeling would last all of about 10 seconds..After a 10 count I'd start thinking like a husband and father and thinking about what I had to do to make my family feel safe and feel the love I have for them..Not go, "Oh ****, something awful happened. Let me go load up the Gattling Gun and kill any person who happens to fit the extremely shaky description my mom, aka Satan, has provided me with"..Season 1 and 2 were so much more based in reality than these final 2 seasons..But I still love this show and I'm still sad it's not gonna be around anymore..And I hope Sutter ain't just playin with my emotions *word to Big Perm* and does that Origin Series like every SAMCRO fan wants to see..

It is over the top, but you won't win with dudes who can't understand critiquing something you're a fan of when the quality falls off. They wrangled it in, but between the beginning of season 5 and now they jumped the shark then put rocket boosters on it and flew to Pluto.

I know it's TV, but this has always been my pet peeve....Why doesn't Jax ever shower! :lol:

Dude wakes up and goes on a 24 hour ride. Hair all perfect, but never showers.

Somebody wants to see Jax naked..

But that ain't none of my business

Lmao

^

That's what I'm saying..I have a 6 yr old son and if someone harmed him or his mom I'm positive my first thought would be to get the 9 from under the bed and go crazy..But that feeling would last all of about 10 seconds..After a 10 count I'd start thinking like a husband and father and thinking about what I had to do to make my family feel safe and feel the love I have for them..Not go, "Oh ****, something awful happened. Let me go load up the Gattling Gun and kill any person who happens to fit the extremely shaky description my mom, aka Satan, has provided me with"..Season 1 and 2 were so much more based in reality than these final 2 seasons..But I still love this show and I'm still sad it's not gonna be around anymore..And I hope Sutter ain't just playin with my emotions *word to Big Perm* and does that Origin Series like every SAMCRO fan wants to see..

But you all are comparing him to yourselves! :lol: Or even to a normal law abiding citizen! :lol:

You do realize that he is in a gang, that has peddled drugs, guns, women, etc. Not to mention all the other criminal activities he has orchestrated. You really think he thinks like yall? Loves like yall? Feels the feels like yall?

I wish Sutter would do a movie that takes place maybe 2-3 yrs after the series finale..Just so we can see how everyone turned out and give us a chance to see things how they were in the begin of the show..Back when they actually went out to ride for fun, did charity stuff, have parties, and just enjoy being in the club..I always kinda hated how as the seasons went on that it became less and less about being a motorcycle club and more about an organized crime family who happens to ride bikes..
And it'd be cool to have 2 hours free of people gettin raped..

Anyone heard anymore on a possible prequel series?

There will be a show on how soa got started... With teller in it and others.. Clay will be in it as well and gemma again

Case I get what your saying totally and I agree, but I guess what I'm trying to say is given that we assumed from jump this ended in almost total bloodshed what else was going happen?

Has Sutter gone a bit over the top to wrangle in a more casual audience? Absolutely

Has he cut some corners story telling wise? Yes

But I felt like we all saw it coming as the show gained popularity

I love choppin it up bout this show

Bitter sweet

Idc what anyone says I've enjoyed this show as much as the wire and breaking bad

The only 2 other tv shows I've ever cared to watch from start to finish more than once

Case I get what your saying totally and I agree, but I guess what I'm trying to say is given that we assumed from jump this ended in almost total bloodshed what else was going happen?

Has Sutter gone a bit over the top to wrangle in a more casual audience? Absolutely

Has he cut some corners story telling wise? Yes

But I felt like we all saw it coming as the show gained popularity

I love choppin it up bout this show

Bitter sweet

Idc what anyone says I've enjoyed this show as much as the wire and breaking bad

The only 2 other tv shows I've ever cared to watch from start to finish more than once

Man I totally get what your saying..But Sutter just went from 55 to 438 mph outta nowhere..He just should have made the transition to evil bastard more gradual..He went way too violent way too soon..If Jax would have went on his murder spree, say, the last 5 or 6 episodes instead of killing at will for the 3 seasons I think a lot of people would have been happier..At the end of the day Sutter's a genious and he had a little stumble these last 2 seasons..But it's still a great show and I'll defend it to the haters all day everyday..And I'm all in for another SOA related series..But I'm serious, Sutter needs to chill the **** out with all the rapin' and massive amounts of man ***..That crap was mad OD..

I think he got violent like that because he lost both of the people who kept him level headed (Opie and Tara)

I think he got violent like that because he lost both of the people who kept him level headed (Opie and Tara)
i think piney was important to jax's development too

he tried to keep him focused on going legit and reminded him about jt a lot

edit: id go as far as to say piney was the straw that broke the camels back as far as the club's demise

piney was willing to stand up to clay about getting out of guns and telling jax about jt

once clay killed him, that set in motion the entire pope/marx beef stemming from opie shooting clay

Last edited:
Random thought, is the Mayhem vote charter wide the to point of like the east coast charters, ireland, etc?

Or just SAMCRO/Indian Hills? Iirc, the only other Mayhem vote we've had was Clay which failed and was in house.

Edit I just remembered Frankie Diamonds too. We're there any others?

Last edited:
I wish in season 2 they made a discovery that Jax was actually Irish. His english accent is so terrible this season. I think he doesnt try anymore lol

Jax will die he have no problem with it

But he wants Nero patched in thus the bypass

Nero is level headed and real only person to save the club only person who mind isn't tainted

Jax wil tell Nero u were always my dad to me

Nero will kill Jax

Once Jax is dead nobody will mess with the crow no beef

Nero wil make club legit

Chibs is a snitch he dies. Notice Chibs is always on his phone then tell Jax let's go but every time they leave it makes a situation worse off including somebody dying

Jax just want Nero patched on before he dies

Nero will have Wendy and the kids on farm the ending

Sutter don't change the ending

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom