Soo, Nicki Minaj just compared herself to Harriet Tubman.... Vol. Worse Take Than Kanye

This is such an incredible meltdown. Just when you think she’s reached a new low, she pulls out a bigger shovel and digs deeper. It’s so bad that it feels like it’s being done intentionally.

Another thing, has Travis Scott even mentioned her name at all?? Nicki’s practically beefing with herself.

Drake brought out Travis tonight and shouted out Astro World being #1.

Nicki finna make this real messy :smokin :lol:

Nicki don't want that Stormi smoke doe....

e0743c65d268dd249c5a6fc494fa57411fbeef96v2_hq.jpg

NA Tour cancelled. Life comes at you fast.

She only sold 2000 tickets to the forum in LA. That place seats like 16K....

Prices were too high for that tour.. meanwhile Travis Scott about to sell out all the arenas on his tour before the on sale even happens lol

She wants to be white pulling the Sammy Sosa. She’s pissed Cardi b is better at being dumb than she is and wants the shine back

Cardi B took her shine away. That said she can still feature on some other cat's tracks and get paid well but her time's up.

Just looked into this....

Ticket sales for Nicki Minaj’s tour are ‘in the toilet’
By Emily Smith and Tashara Jones

August 21, 2018 | 9:22pm

nicki-minaj2.jpg

Nicki MinajGetty Images
Nicki Minaj is “spiraling out of control,” say top music-industry insiders, amid disastrous tour ticket sales — and she’s lashing out at Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner, accusing them of using their baby to boost his album sales.

We’re told stubs for her upcoming tour — to begin next month — aren’t flying off the shelves.

A Live Nation source told us, “Nicki’s tour could be the most disappointing ticket sales of the year for any artist. These are big arenas with up to 20,000 capacities. Sales for opening night in Baltimore is 2,000 tickets. LA is 3,400, New Orleans 1,000, Denver 1,300, Chicago 3,900. Even her hometown Brooklyn is only 5,050.”

Sources even said the tour is in danger of being canceled.

Meanwhile, on Monday, Minaj went after Scott and Jenner on her Beats 1 show, “Queen Radio,” accusing them of manipulating the sales of his No. 1 album by using a well-known industry cheat of bundling free albums with cheap merchandise — like clothing and so-called tour passes — to bump up sales figures.

Minaj fumed that Scott was “selling f - - king sweaters [and] tour passes” and parading daughter Stormi “for publicity.”

She called Scott “ho n - - - a of the week,” ranting the alleged maneuver had put his “Astroworld” album at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 while her new album, “Queen,” debuted at No. 2.

An industry insider said, “Nicki has gone off the rails. She can’t take it that she sold less records than Cardi B (who’s stealing her thunder big time) in her first week; she can’t take it that Travis beat her to No. 1. Her ticket sales for her tour are in the toilet, and it’s making her even more crazy.”

Reps for Travis didn’t get back to us.

This comes after a major Minaj meltdown on Twitter, when she caused a stir by comparing herself to abolitionist Harriet Tubman. And at the Video Music Awards Monday, show organizers moved Scott and Jenner to seats farther away from her.

A rep for Minaj didn’t comment, and didn’t get back to us regarding the terrible ticket sales.

Don't understand the hype with travis Scott's "music". Every song is auto tune trash. Sheep mentality is at an all time high

Its sheep mentality for people to have a taste in music that differs from yours :lol: ? People like what that they like.

You strike me as one of those elitist types that think their taste is better than everyone else's.

Last edited:
Don't understand the hype with travis Scott's "music". Every song is auto tune trash. Sheep mentality is at an all time high
Yeah I'm in the same boat...

but Antidote was dope though. I still gotta check out Astroworld. If I like even just 2-3 tracks I'll chalk up as a win

Also put me in Nicki's #leakthetape boat too. I'll captain that one

Its sheep mentality for people to have a taste in music that differs from yours :lol: ? People like what that they like.

You strike me as one of those elitist types that think their taste is better than everyone else's.
Not really. I said sheep because people regurgitate what others tell them. So and so said astroworld was fire therefore people believe it and fall for the hype. I listened to it and was not impressed

Reactions: OTG
Back
Top Bottom